Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon Launcher patch failed

DancerhaukDancerhauk
Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
in Technical Support
Nexon launcher won't launch, it says patch failure. Tried uninstalling launcher and re-installing it and same response. What should be done to fix this. Using windows 10.

Comments

• DancerhaukDancerhauk
    Sorry hard muscle but no none of them were removed.
  • MierinMierin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited September 21, 2017
    Go to this folder, may be a different path if you installed it somewhere else:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Nexon\Nexon Launcher

Delete the entire "patch" folder, then try booting Mabi/the launcher again.
  • LostLinksLostLinks
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Same thing happened to me. I was able to fix it by running the troubleshooter. Hope this helps.
  • OokamixwolfyOokamixwolfy
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    same here and a few of my friends are experiencing the same issue...hope it gets fixed soon I want my pony ticket :c
  • DancerhaukDancerhauk
    Thank you Meirin. That fixed the problem