Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Adniel Transformation

InfernalOkamiInfernalOkami
Mabinogi Rep: 640
edited October 19, 2017 in Archived Bugs
So I got the adniel transformation medal and I decided to use it and add it to my collection. The only problem is the head of the dragon looks so derpy I dont even know if I want to use it. It has a massive overbite and looks nothing like Adniel. Is this is a bug/glitch? or was it just never looked at when being made available?

0a9465cf95.jpg

8d82f03552.jpg

IGN: Zangetsu12
Server: Ruairi

EDIT: Added a picture of Adniel from a cutscene

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    If possible, could you provide a screenshot of Adniel in one of the cutscenes he's in? There is something wrong with his model, but it'd be beneficial for the team to know what it should look like (or if this is affecting both models).
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited April 21, 2017
    derpniel_by_shrubbynerb-db53p2s.png

Here's one I posted a while ago for reference.

Left is Adniel trans, right is Adniel from Saga cutscene.

The top part of his head is stretched out for some reason and it looks really ugly compared to the real model...
    InfernalOkami
  • InfernalOkamiInfernalOkami
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    edited April 21, 2017
    YianKutKu wrote: »
    derpniel_by_shrubbynerb-db53p2s.png

Here's one I posted a while ago for reference.

Left is Adniel trans, right is Adniel from Saga cutscene.

The top part of his head is stretched out for some reason and it looks really ugly compared to the real model...

My point exactly, The head is stretched to ridiculous proportions while the NPC version looks normal. Thank you for the screenshots too.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Yeah I can confirm this is a bug! A few transformations have model bugs but Nexon has only ever fixed one of them. (The Ruins Gargoyle's hands would disappear, which was the one I was well known for... figures.)
    Adniel's head is definitely oversized in the transformation for reasons I'm unsure of, and it has been this way since Transformation mastery was implemented.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 28, 2017
    @Katherz Excuse me, but can you please check out this issue? Adniel transformation still looks ugly :c
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forwarded!
  • SpyxersSpyxers
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Hope this gets fixed! I love the Adniel transformation, hate to see it butchered like this :<
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Fixed!