Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Coming From The Knights Of Tir, Jan. 1st, 2017

SunekuSuneku
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
edited December 15, 2016 in Guild and Party Recruitment
I would like to thank all outgoing Knights as well as the exiting Knight Command Leader, Kiriaya. Kiri, you have done as well as any Guild Leader I've ever known. Those of us that remain will bring this back to your vision. You have my word.
-Suneku

Comments

• KiriayaKiriaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Thank you for the kind words, Suneku. I know that the guild will be in good hands. Just remember to treat them like family. It takes a different breed of person, I believe, to be in this type of guild. I think that is part of the reason it has experienced problems, yet those that remain loyal and helpful and kind are the ones that you can learn from, and those will in turn become your family.

In my time as KCL I've made more than a few mistakes. You know what they are, as do likely so many others. I hope that everyone learns from them and that growth and change and repair are really possible. I believe that we can all grow, learn, embrace, forgive and change for the better. I hope that when I do return full time, I will see the changes we spoke about in full swing, and serving the community in an even larger capacity than before.
    Thank you again, for everything & I wish you all the best. I'll be in touch, as always.

Yours, ever in service,

-Kiriaya
    Former Knight Command Leader
    The Knights of Tir
    Tarlach Server, Ch.2
  • SunekuSuneku
    edited December 27, 2016
    Just wondering, why is the recruitment picture not showing?imageimage
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    @Suneku

HTML is currently disabled, so you won't be seeing any pictures for now. It should be fixed soon.

As a workaround, you'll just have to post the direct link to the picture.
    Suneku
  • SunekuSuneku
    Thank you for the information, Korore.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Good luck with rebuilding, you guys! Capulet is still a proud ally and if you need any help feel free to ask me anything! :D
  • NinzerkerNinzerker
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Until Nexon flips the switch to turn HTML back on

Please follow these links:

http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/949882/original.jpg?1481844539

http://knightsoftir.shivtr.com/