Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where did these gacha enchants go????

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 5, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    It doesn't have anything to with how I feel, you feel, he feels, or she feels.

We are not allowed to assume Nexon's position in a seemingly official manner.

Does the following banner look familiar? You should use it at the top of your threads.

n3VW8zm.png

Only a GM (Nexon NA Staff) has the right to announce new, upcoming, or future releases in NA.
    THIS thread (the one we're in right now) would not exist if you had included a disclaimer.

Then just @Shoog or any other vmod and say, please add in a disclaimer to any future threads that pop up without one. It's that simple.
    Now quit derailing this thread.
    It's not @Shoog 's responsibility to babysit. Moderate yes, hold your hand no. The rules are laid out clear for all to read. You can follow them without the help of a moderator. This thread was resolved on the first page; it's long outlived its purpose. Try reading it from start to finish.
    Sabina wrote: »
    Do not to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) on the forums. This includes making claims on what Nexon’s actions intentions are.

Okay, seriously, this has been going on far too many pages.
    I have never made any claims, merely presented content KR has gotten, never have I outright claimed that we'll get everything at once tied up in a neat little package.
    Everyone seemed to take it as an idea of upcoming wings, and made feedback on what they'd like to see, or if they like the gachapon content.
    I don't care what you think of me or my threads, but if you wanted me to change titles or text, you should have brought it up in a PM rather than derailing a forum thread.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    But should be a poster's responsibility to post a disclaimer on their threads or is it the reader's responsibility to know that information may not be accurate, as posters are not employees of Nexon nor have the authorization to announce anything official for them,
    [Deleted User]
  • OriaOria
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    I guess I should still try selling the 67th Floor's enchant before those ever come out ^.^;;
    [Deleted User]
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 5, 2017
    Oria wrote: »
    I guess I should still try selling the 67th Floor's enchant before those ever come out ^.^;;
    It's really up to you to decide, depending on your server's trend in supply and demand. There's no need to feel swayed just because KR released some advanced ES effects.
    Remember that it's still a matter of if, because Nexon NA staff hasn't said anything yet about why they weren't added to the current gachapon.
    They could either be filler content, or holiday surprises with an extremely rare drop rate due to the effects the scrolls give.
    If not, then we may not see these until we get some new content from KR, or in the beyond times.

Not entirely sure if anyone on the Nexon crew can read Korean, but here's the official KR dev release notes.
    You can find the enchant effects as listed.
    SZ_KyHNoTCWjEQRHImdJwg.png
    I want to say it's a mis-translation, but it could be just as OP as it sounds.

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    THIS thread (the one we're in right now) would not exist if you had included a simple disclaimer.

Except people posted the same things Darkpixie did in different threads weeks ago when KR first got the content so that's not exactly true. And also, people can look on the KR site and see what's going to be in the gachas, so it's kind of ridiculous to just blame one person and try arguing about it because you only saw their thread and not the others. If the mods of the forums were upset about those types of threads being posted in the first place, they would delete them or change the title/what's said in the thread.
    Darkpixie99Yokkaichi
  • OriaOria
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    @Hardmuscle
    It's ok, my big sis had the enchant since the SAO event started, and we both don't use Lances nor really care about hitting high numbers of damage ^.^;;

@Darkpixie99
    It's fine, I been knowing about the enchants in KR mabi awhile before it was posted on the forums. I just didn't mind as much since I sold the 56th Floor's enchant a few weeks ago. I also don't really buy many things, and the Celtic Staff and wand are cheaper to repair than the normal wands and staves, so I'm actually fine if I sell this or not. ^.^;;
    [Deleted User]
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 5, 2017
    THIS thread (the one we're in right now) would not exist if you had included a simple disclaimer.

Except people posted the same things Darkpixie did in different threads weeks ago when KR first got the content so that's not exactly true. And also, people can look on the KR site and see what's going to be in the gachas, so it's kind of ridiculous to just blame one person and try arguing about it because you only saw their thread and not the others. If the mods of the forums were upset about those types of threads being posted in the first place, they would delete them or change the title/what's said in the thread.

I've only noticed threads or comments about upcoming content being deleted if the gachapons are super close to NA release, or if they've possibly been merged elsewhere.
    It actually helps build hype in the community, and so long as limited gen or mainstream event information is posted, then Nexon seems okay with it.
    Oria wrote: »
    @Hardmuscle
    It's ok, my big sis had the enchant since the SAO event started, and we both don't use Lances nor really care about hitting high numbers of damage ^.^;;

@Darkpixie99
    It's fine, I been knowing about the enchants in KR mabi awhile before it was posted on the forums. I just didn't mind as much since I sold the 56th Floor's enchant a few weeks ago. I also don't really buy many things, and the Celtic Staff and wand are cheaper to repair than the normal wands and staves, so I'm actually fine if I sell this or not. ^.^;;

That's good to hear, and hopefully others won't mind as much.