Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crash Everytime When Access Webpage

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I just wanted to add a bit more. I know developers are looking into it, but I updated my wins10 and is now also suffering. I forgot I updated and just went through a crash LAWL. Hope they can figure it out eventually.
  • iMattxCiMattxC
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    When you try to open the cash shop in game, you crash instantly. Happens after a reinstall.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    This is still happening, according to my friend.
    Gawayno
  • EllisyaEllisya
    edited October 14, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    This is still happening, according to my friend.
    Since the last server maintenance, has your friend Reset Internet Explorer? The window you open when you choose to open the in-game shop is driven by Internet Explorer. If they have not done this once, since the start of this thread, or since the patch today, have them do it and tell us if it worked for them or not. The point of resetting IE after a patch (from either side of Microsoft; updating us or updating the server) is to insure said patch is applied to IE properly (without interference from plug-ins, personal settings, cached copies of webpages, etc.).

Before "Resetting Internet Explorer"; have your friend clean "Internet Explorer's cache and history". Control Panel > Internet Options > General Tab > Browsing Options (near the bottom of the General Tab) > Click Delete. This will open the "Delete Browsing History" window; and there will be a list of check boxes. Un-check the box at the top (we don't want to preserve cookies or maintain anything old) and click Delete again at the bottom. ~ Example: https://i.imgur.com/8zkYmD1.png
    For the record. I didn't check to see if my in-game shop would crash when I logged back on today. Instead (I closed the game out) and reset Internet Explorer and cleared it's cache and history (as I described); and then I checked the shop, and this is what happened (it worked fine).

Question is that, why do WE have to adjust and fix the problem while its happening because of Nexon? There are many more people who don't check forum at all. Not being rude or anything but I'm just curious. I know you are just trying to help other people who are suffering this issue though which is thankful >.<)b
  • EllisyaEllisya
    edited October 14, 2017
    double posted, delete this one please!
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited October 15, 2017
    It's usually like this because a company can only test so much before releasing the patch. They do have computers they do test runs with some variants, but since personal computers vary...you can't accommodate for all the various software.
    Ellisya wrote: »

Question is that, why do WE have to adjust and fix the problem while its happening because of Nexon? There are many more people who don't check forum at all. Not being rude or anything but I'm just curious. I know you are just trying to help other people who are suffering this issue though which is thankful >.<)b

Usually the more information the better....Logging a ticket after researching and attempting to troubleshoot with the basics that they cover is a good practice. There is a standard when logging a ticket usually...I really wish they would post that format so things would go a lot smoother in helping people.
    [Deleted User]
  • AngelsamaAngelsama
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    So, I am here because I noticed about sept that this was happening to me. I am a guild leader on Alexina and every time I go to guild page to add someone I get disconnected from the entire game. It was fixed for a little bit and I was able to pay for my account but now it is nearing for me to pay again and I can't access any web pages through the game. I like so many people have to play with steam bc of windows 10 and trying to add money to my account is impossible. So how do we pay for our accounts when we can't access the web stuff from the game. I really will be upset if I lose my guild stone spot. And I reset everything and updated again ... reworked every possible angle. I went through nexon launcher as well to play the game and the same thing happens before I get thumped from the game when I do try to use the launcher just to play. Also, my officer gets this issue but not like me at least his will work randomly.