Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[KR] Demigod Gachapon/Sealed Chain Box

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Well, it's in there now, so who's to complain if people are too lazy to notice?
    Nexon, of course, but we'll have to wait and see if works or not first. ~ People are incredibly hard to manage. :smirk:

Or maybe just you. In any case, I'll add a bit extra to the OP so hopefully people will actually read it.
    It's funny you say that, considering none of my original "complaint" exists in this thread (we talked about that in a different thread). Do you need another cough drop, lol? I only mentioned the disclaimer again this morning because what I referred to (discussion with Hinotama) was literally born of misinformation. In the old forum, threads like these were deleted by the staff to prevent misunderstandings. You need to consider a lot of these things could be limited by way of license (not always, but it's an existing factor) and may never (for that alone) be released anywhere else. Just because you noticed a pattern (over the last few gachapons) doesn't mean nor indicate a guarantee of any kind. An older example is adding images to the in-game chat. A feature (despite working without any bugs or flaws) we'll probably never see in 'Murica (because of adults). :trollface:

Well, it's not like I get paid for having fun setting up that mabi wiki forum guide page or the KR gachapon previews.
    Besides, no one will die from not having things released within an hour or week from my posts, right?
    These misunderstandings can be solved quickly by PM or just observing that I'm merely a community member who's just as excited to see these gachas as others are.
    It wasn't really something that needed to be blown up into such large proportions, I can be just as lazy making edits as any other mabinogi player, but it still gets done in the end.
    I don't recall claiming to notice any pattern, just a small calculation from years of observing the way gachapons roll out, if not reserved for a holiday or later content.
    879cbdde510096ef37be0f970c0ec64ae0f3715623aefff33a2b831c4b7744c7.gif
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 10, 2017
    There are a few things that some regions did get before Korea though. Not trying to be rude or anything, but the zodiac balloons and the weapons idles that KR just got came out in China or Taiwan (I don't remember which) a couple years ago. Japan and NA also got ninja talent before Korea...in fact Korean players argued against getting it at all but they finally got it like a year(?) later and also made changes that we still haven't gotten (aside from the resting pose change that I loathe). NA and Japan also both got Vocaloid gacha waaayy before Korea (which was benefit to them because they got it after the dressing room and hair coupons were added so they got vocaloid hair COUPONS instead of having to use character card.). NA got the adventure seal system and seal merchant before Korea did

I'm just pointing out that other regions have gotten things before Korea itself has... though I'm sure they still had to make the content for those regions anyways.
    Darkpixie99[Deleted User]Sherri
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    @Arjune ~ The confusion (partly my own) comes from the difference between 'developed' and 'released'. I keep forgetting the South Korean userbase doesn't necessarily get everything devCAT develops in South Korea, just like us and every other region (despite it being tested, trialed, or developed over there). I stand reminded (or corrected). Either way, that part of the daily drama discussion didn't have as much to do with the disclaimer part of what we were babbling about. The misunderstandings I mentioned are not always as easily dealt with in a PM as being said (OP couldn't handle sending me such a PM, but instead spit on my profile). ~ Threads like this cause threads like this. :neutral:

And @Darkpixie99 ~ Why do you include .gifs in most of your replies? Are you a @Sphere or something? :smirk: :trollface:

So you are pinning this back onto me as my fault. I thought we already acknowledged that newbies just don't understand the way Nexon NA works like us veterans, and they jump to strange and odd conclusions.
    Oh, and the gifs just add a bit more space to OP threads, other than that I'm too lazy to search for emoji BB code.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    yNiBv8S.gif

Oh yes, popcorns on Friday... Too bad it's Friday the 13th... >:)
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Greta wrote: »
    yNiBv8S.gif

Oh yes, popcorns on Friday... Too bad it's Friday the 13th... >:)

Um, what is wrong with Friday the 13th? And could I have some popcorn please? I hope it's the cinnamon-sugar kind.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Equipment Animation cards? Meeeeh. They expire so no point.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wait, people are debating here?
  • SherriSherri
    I'm not surprised.

Though this gives me an idea. There should be a separate sub thread/category for other region Mabinogi.
    MapleStory has this (Non-GMS discussion) so why not give us a Non-Mabinogi NA discussion over here?
    So you are pinning this back onto me as my fault. I thought we already acknowledged that newbies just don't understand the way Nexon NA works like us veterans, and they jump to strange and odd conclusions.
    Oh, and the gifs just add a bit more space to OP threads, other than that I'm too lazy to search for emoji BB code.
    If I rage quit right now and post a mile long thread about how angry I am because we didn't get some of the stuff you posted, in yesterday's maintenance; would you get the point lol? I'm not going to do this (because I don't quit like that), but for hypothetical purposes; what if I did? Who would be the blame for it lol? No. It wouldn't be "just you" or "you alone", but you would be a part of it. That's all I ever really said. Sigh. There's far too many threads on this forum about KR and JP and not enough about NA, and that's a problem all of its own (but still a problem). Take for example @Gaea 's thread about content released in JP. Those things were licensed for release in JP (not NA) and when they are not released in NA at any time in the near or distant (or upcoming) future; it'll make people upset. :smirk: ~ Can someone say Race Change? :smirk:

Ugh. Here we go again. :(
    badnewsbarrett
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    edited October 18, 2017

I do not mind people debating. It lets me see different points of a topic that I may or may not have experienced. But, it does become rather disappointing when the possible debate slowly becomes an argument not relating to said topic.

I tend to look at this from time to time:
    10-commandments-of-rational-debate.jpg

As for the motion cards, I do hope there will be permanent version, but I'm guessing there would be a renewal item to purchase possibly.

@Sherri , Wouldn't the Town Square Discussion be Non-Mabinogi NA discussion?
    SherriYokkaichijustshowingNilrem
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Please let the poses be in the premium service and not gachapons..

#makesubscriptionsgreatagian

Im already paying for monthly usage for combo cards, weapon slots, and style slot.
    Why not just add premium poses?

What im saying is, im one of the few who dont mind subscriptions long as they are useful, not like how they used to be where you couldnt get on a server without a monthly sub. But more like how it is now but adding some more features
    Crimsọn
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Am I the only one who doesn't really like the female flying animation? It doesn't look quite the same as the animation that plays on our current wings. It looks kind of like she has to go to the bathroom or something...

That can't be the same animation, is it?
    [Deleted User]
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    @Redetsu - The picture is perfect, but it has no relevance to what took place here (refer to the 9th Commandment and smoke the irony). :smirk:

I knew that when it was posted, and understand the discussion was already settled with the added disclaimer days ago. I really do not mind others actually debating since taking a speech class in my first semester, and we just reach that point. Honestly, I do not know everything there is for debating since I'm still learning. I apologize if I came off anyway of misunderstanding. But please don't assume I meant any harm or offensive from this. Sorry for your trouble.
  • SherriSherri
    edited October 19, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    There are a few things that some regions did get before Korea though. Not trying to be rude or anything, but the zodiac balloons and the weapons idles that KR just got came out in China or Taiwan (I don't remember which) a couple years ago. Japan and NA also got ninja talent before Korea...in fact Korean players argued against getting it at all but they finally got it like a year(?) later and also made changes that we still haven't gotten (aside from the resting pose change that I loathe). NA and Japan also both got Vocaloid gacha waaayy before Korea (which was benefit to them because they got it after the dressing room and hair coupons were added so they got vocaloid hair COUPONS instead of having to use character card.). NA got the adventure seal system and seal merchant before Korea did

I'm just pointing out that other regions have gotten things before Korea itself has... though I'm sure they still had to make the content for those regions anyways.

Hm I think MapleStory is similar. I believe the Sengoku classes came from Japan, and the Luminous storyline was different in various regions. I think this all changed now..
    But my point is that other regions of Nexon can release updates and such, but NA seems to be.. eh at it.
    @Redetsu - The picture is perfect, but it has no relevance to what took place here (refer to the 9th Commandment and smoke the irony). :smirk:
    Redetsu wrote: »
    I do not mind people debating. It lets me see different points of a topic that I may or may not have experienced. But, it does become rather disappointing when the possible debate slowly becomes an argument not relating to said topic.
    I don't mind people debating either. I also don't mind criticism when said criticism is actually relevant to what's been said (on the topic), rather than an attempt to snub-nose it and pretend it wasn't. If you have been following along with what was already said by me, and what caused this "debate", you might understand. There was a reason threads like this were deleted in both of the previous Mabinogi forums (it's not a debate).

This "debate" was resolved with the addition of a disclaimer in the main post (but most of the people still yakking about it weren't part of the actual debate; so there is no real need to define it for them). Now carry on with your deceptive attempt to appear like you know what you are talking about, and be sure not to lead people into another misunderstanding; if only to prevent another "debate" like this one from occurring.

If folks want to see regular updates for South Korea and Japan; they can (and should) go there for them (and post on their relevant forum).
    @OP ~ I would not be posting if the discussion about our "debate" was not still going. So don't you dare attempt to crap on me for replying to people in light of the "topic" they are trying to "rebuild" in your thread. In other words: I'll continue to reply so long as the relevance remains centered on me. Let's not forget what started this 'debate' and hope we don't get anymore threads crying about "broken promises never made".

"If folks are smart"; they'll eat my criticism and allow the thread to "go back on topic", despite our "debate" being as much a part of it. :lol: :no_mouth:

Um.. no. You aren't the almighty forum overlord and we don't have to listen to you. We can discuss what we like and do not deserve to be attacked by you.
    Of course people will reply when being attacked, it's natural.
    Can you please for the love of Nao just stop like you know everything?
    Nilrem