Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tara PUBG

pawcalypsepawcalypse
Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
edited October 21, 2017 in Art Creations
I wonder if there can be a Shadow Mission where Tara can be played out like PUBG (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds).
  • The mission allows 8 or 16 players
  • Players can use any of their skills
  • Pets can be allowed or restricted; handicaps can be placed before the mission starts.
  • They can play as a party vs party or mass pvp
  • The playable area will shrink to a certain area of the map
  • The surviving player/party wins
I wish map the for Ant Hell (Connous) and Solea (Rano/Physis) can be used too. What other map can be used?
  1. Would you like a Mabinogi PUBG?6 votes
    1. Bad idea
       67% (4 votes)
    2. Good idea
       33% (2 votes)
    3. Been there, done that
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    Wrong area for this.. This should be under suggestions. This is the art forum sub thread lol.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    I was debating where to put - even in Town Square.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    Isn't it similar to Alby Arena?
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Somewhat, but in a bigger map. Everything will be like in the Arena but inside that map.
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    honestly if you're looking for a pubg experience , its not possible with mabi mechanics

We cant hide, go into buildings, crouch or hide behind objects and it'll probably end up being range/magic/alchemy attack spamming/camping like the connous, rabbie arena, guild battle and EvG.
    Akainai
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    honestly if you're looking for a pubg experience , its not possible with mabi mechanics

We cant hide, go into buildings, crouch or hide behind objects and it'll probably end up being range/magic/alchemy attack spamming/camping like the connous, rabbie arena, guild battle and EvG.
    I agree, I should also point out that our avatars also stand out too much with the stylized concept of big heads. However, wearing whatever equipment should not take the thrill out of the hunt.

We do need the ability to hide for cover against walls and crawl down to the ground to skulk about targets.
    The setting also needs to be set for the transportation like the food trucks and scooters to be distributed at random all over the map if pets are not allowed at all. They should also be able to explode if they take damage.
    If Barrier Spike can be used in any setting - I hope that could be useful and hopefully lasts longer. The same goes for other mines, or Explosive Kunai.
    Another thing, although we can hide names and titles which is an option but not hidden on default.