Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

tails slot in gear inventory

lovebugkidlovebugkid
Mabinogi Rep: 530
edited October 25, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
i wish they put tail slot in the gear inventory so that most of us that cant afford to get karma koin every time or most of the time that the style tab going to expired.
well as for me, i for once cant always afford to get Karma Koin sadly do to things in life at times and i really do want to at least wear it without having to use it in the style tab or spend as much money in game when i cant or when i really need something from the game shop, this is just my thought and im just saying is all. i really like this game a lot and its the first game i i ever played but at times i wish i can at least wear a tail like most people do when they have the style tab when they can afford it. P.S. I'm not gripping or anything like that so plz understand when you read this, it's just a suggestions is all for those out there that cant always spend money on Karma koin and just want to at least have the experience like everyone else does in the game. much love to mabinogi life :D and thank you to all the GM's for all your hard work! <3
SherriJazmyn[Deleted User]
  1. tail slot in the gear inventory?14 votes
    1. yes
       100% (14 votes)
    2. no
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I agree, there should be at least the option to wear tails in the gear tab.
    All tails are really is a big cash grab. =_=
    YangKoete
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Yeahhh...Tails in normal gear tab would be great.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    If they do this tails will probably get durability like normal items. Though it's not so bad now with 100% repair.
    YangKoete
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I never thought of this, due to the fact I do not have a tail, but it is a very good idea. It does make me think twice about buying a tail.

If you lose the style tab, do items just end up in your inventory, or will they stay "equipped" unless you take them out?
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    They stay in there, but you end up naked if you have nothing in your normal equip. They did this so no one can "abuse" the style tab expiring to keep the items visible, I'm assuming.
    Jazmyn
  • lovebugkidlovebugkid
    Leilicia wrote: »
    They stay in there, but you end up naked if you have nothing in your normal equip. They did this so no one can "abuse" the style tab expiring to keep the items visible, I'm assuming.

yea i know how the style tab goes when it expired in 30 days n pretty much the character ends up nakie hehe thats normal since we have to buy another style tab to reactive it n like i said in before some of us cant always afford getting karma coin every time it expired when we need the money to spend it on other things..(bills, rent, grocery, books for school, etc) i mean i wouldnt mind if they make an NPC sell the 30 days style tab or something like that at least n sell it for like 1mil gold or a reasonable price of gold that i wouldnt mind either ahhh >.<
  • lovebugkidlovebugkid
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    If they do this tails will probably get durability like normal items. Though it's not so bad now with 100% repair.

i wouldnt mind the durability all at it can always repair wit NPC :D
  • lovebugkidlovebugkid
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    I never thought of this, due to the fact I do not have a tail, but it is a very good idea. It does make me think twice about buying a tail.

If you lose the style tab, do items just end up in your inventory, or will they stay "equipped" unless you take them out?

when it expired you'll be nakie but it doesnt show up in ur screen i for some reason i notice that once when relog into my account xD but other pple can see u nakie when ur style tab expired. it will stay equipped in the style table when ur style tab is expired but u can always take it out from there whenever u want too.
  • lovebugkidlovebugkid
    lovebugkid wrote: »

when it expired you'll be nakie n it will stay equipped in the style table when ur style tab is expired but u can always take it out from there whenever u want too.

• lovebugkidlovebugkid
    edited October 25, 2017

i wouldnt mind the durability at all it can always repair wit NPC :D

• lovebugkidlovebugkid

i wouldnt mind the durability at all it can always repair wit NPC :D

• JazmynJazmyn

That must be why I see naked people quite often... lol. Thank you.
    YangKoete
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220

Honestly most of those people probably are actually naked just because. I have many of those on my server and they let you see what they have equipped...and its usually nothing. I have noticed that if someone's tab expired, you can still view their clothing thats in it. Usually helpful if yours expired and you don't notice, but someone else does xD
    [Deleted User]SherriJazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn

Honestly most of those people probably are actually naked just because. I have many of those on my server and they let you see what they have equipped...and its usually nothing. I have noticed that if someone's tab expired, you can still view their clothing thats in it. Usually helpful if yours expired and you don't notice, but someone else does xD

Oh dear. :# :D