Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet and Me Mini Chibi Shop (5/5) Closed~!

PyonchiPyonchi
Mabinogi Rep: 3,680
edited August 15, 2019 in Art Creations
tumblr_oz0v0huxKI1r2ljszo1_1280.png

Contact
IGN: Pyonko (Nao)
Discord: Pyonko#9309

A quick flash sale~! Only 5 slots! It's a fixed price of 3mil/10k NX/$10 USD.
If you're interested, please fill out the form below~ :D Thank you!

Order Form
IGN:
Server:
Method of Payment/Amount:
References:
Other Notes:

Ko-Fi Donations
Freebie Thread
OkamixdimsumPankoodaNeynaImaizumiNyuuHokusai
  1. What's your favorite style of mine O: ?11 votes
    1. Chibi
       9% (1 vote)
    2. Regular
       9% (1 vote)
    3. Anything~!
       55% (6 votes)
    4. Sketches
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Watercolor?
       9% (1 vote)
    6. Mmm...maybe try something different?
       18% (2 votes)

Comments

• PyonchiPyonchi
    edited November 23, 2017
    Slots

1. Neyna - *Completed*, paid
    2. NekoLily - *Completed*, paid
    3. Imaizumi - *Completed*, paid
    4. Nyaa - *Completed*, paid
    5. Anon - *Completed*, paid
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Completed Commission for Neyna :D
    tumblr_oz498yq2Gz1r2ljszo1_1280.png
    NeynaNyuuHokusaiKagaOkamixdimsumImaizumiBravelatios
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    After that wonderful freebie you made me, here I am!

IGN: Lilyshy
    Server: Mari
    Method of Payment/Amount: 3mil (when should I request the gold transfer from the related thread?) - don't have in-real money to pay you ;;
    References:
    Face Close-Up
    Full Body
    Pet (Alpaca)
    Other Notes: The tip of her (the character) ears should be of the same color of the tip of the kitty tail, wings are optional. I'm fine with removing everything from the Alpaca, except the little hat. [I kind of want to see them interacting like her petting the alpaca, but I don't mind any kind of interpretation of "animal love"]
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    edited November 8, 2017
    damn lag and his double posts
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    NekoLily wrote: »
    After that wonderful freebie you made me, here I am!

IGN: Lilyshy
    Server: Mari
    Method of Payment/Amount: 3mil (when should I request the gold transfer from the related thread?) - don't have in-real money to pay you ;;
    References:
    Face Close-Up
    Full Body
    Pet (Alpaca)
    Other Notes: The tip of her (the character) ears should be of the same color of the tip of the kitty tail, wings are optional. I'm fine with removing everything from the Alpaca, except the little hat. [I kind of want to see them interacting like her petting the alpaca, but I don't mind any kind of interpretation of "animal love"]

Aww~ You remember meeee xD You can request the gold exchange either after you approve the sketch or after outline O: I'm not sure if the representatives are active right now though, so you might need to check.

I finished a sketch, but please let me know if you'd like any adjustments x3

tumblr_oz4g8vvSOT1r2ljszo1_1280.png
    ImaizumiOkamixdimsumNekoLily
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Pyonchi wrote: »

Aww~ You remember meeee xD You can request the gold exchange either after you approve the sketch or after outline O: I'm not sure if the representatives are active right now though, so you might need to check.

I finished a sketch, but please let me know if you'd like any adjustments x3

-imgcut-

Oh, yeah! The sketch is perfect! I'll ask right away for the gold exchange as I'm 100% sure this will be a perfect fine drawing :3
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Oh, yeah! The sketch is perfect! I'll ask right away for the gold exchange as I'm 100% sure this will be a perfect fine drawing :3

Yay~ I'll start outlining then :D
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Method of Payment/Amount: Gold 3m via transfer; if the transfer service isn't that active then I'll pay via PP!

References:
    http://i.imgur.com/v4fWi3e.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jfraz2Q.jpg *optional

Other Notes:
    Saddle is optional; depends on what you think would look better. My references are old, so let me know if they happen to be inadequate. The kotatsu is optional, but if you decide to go with it then don't include the giant squirrel doll please! Besides the saddle and squirrel doll bit, you have free creative reign.

Thank you!
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Yay~ I'll start outlining then :D

tumblr_oz4g8vvSOT1r2ljszo2_r1_1280.png

Outline is done~ :D I'll wait until the gold transfer goes through before coloring O: !
    NekoLily
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    IGN: Wakasagihime
    Method of Payment/Amount: Gold 3m via transfer; if the transfer service isn't that active then I'll pay via PP!

References:
    http://i.imgur.com/v4fWi3e.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jfraz2Q.jpg *optional

Other Notes:
    Saddle is optional; depends on what you think would look better. My references are old, so let me know if they happen to be inadequate. The kotatsu is optional, but if you decide to go with it then don't include the giant squirrel doll please! Besides the saddle and squirrel doll bit, you have free creative reign.

Thank you!

Ahhh That's so cute xD I'll start sketching soon~ :D
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    edited November 8, 2017
    Ahhh That's so cute xD I'll start sketching soon~ :D

tumblr_oz4xalI9g01r2ljszo1_1280.png

Sketch is doneeee~ Let me know if you'd like a different pose though O: ~! I think the kotatsu is super cute x3 Also, if we kept the table, would you still want the pan-face pattern on it o: ? Or something else?
    Imaizumi
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    edited November 9, 2017
    WIPs would be very much appreciated :3 Let me know if you have questions about anything!

IGN: Nyaa
    Method of Payment/Amount: 3mil, I will pay with gold transfer if that is okay c: I'll go apply for it as soon as I see you accept my order.
    References: Nyaa (I hope armor is okay? Feel free to simplify. She is determined, righteous, kind-hearted, noble, loyal, and dignified, but also a bit oblivious.)
    Mir Dragon / Size Ref (feel free to make the face cuter haha)
    And it doesn't hurt to ask, would it be at all possible to add in this little guy too, if I paid a bit extra (500k-1mil?)
    Umeboshi / Size Ref
    Other Notes: If I can suggest a pose, it would be very cute to see her sitting with the dragon curled around her (like the resting pose the dragon has), as she begins to doze off still sitting up while holding the Umeboshi in her arms or the Umeboshi sitting beside her and falling asleep as well (if you include him).
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Nyaa wrote: »
    WIPs would be very much appreciated :3 Let me know if you have questions about anything!

IGN: Nyaa
    Method of Payment/Amount: 3mil, I will pay with gold transfer if that is okay c: I'll go apply for it as soon as I see you accept my order.
    References: Nyaa (I hope armor is okay? Feel free to simplify. She is determined, righteous, kind-hearted, noble, loyal, and dignified, but also a bit oblivious.)
    Mir Dragon / Size Ref (feel free to make the face cuter haha)
    And it doesn't hurt to ask, would it be at all possible to add in this little guy too, if I paid a bit extra (500k-1mil?)
    Umeboshi / Size Ref
    Other Notes: If I can suggest a pose, it would be very cute to see her sitting with the dragon curled around her (like the resting pose the dragon has), as she begins to doze off still sitting up while holding the Umeboshi in her arms or the Umeboshi sitting beside her and falling asleep as well (if you include him).

Ahhh~ I'm sorry :x I'm only doing one character and one pet each~ Is that okay with you? I can do armor, but yes, it'll have to be simplified O:
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    @Nyaa

tumblr_oz666cLLvb1r2ljszo1_1280.png

Sketch wip if you're still interested~
    OkamixdimsumImaizumiNyaa
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Pyonchi That's fine, I'm definitely still interested :D Especially with that adorable sketch, aah it looks so wonderful so far!
    If its alright, could you please have her elf ear show a bit on our right side, and add her wings (they don't have to be very big and again, can be simplified)? I love how you've drawn her, and you've done an amazing job on the dragon too! It would be great if you could add in the dragon's little beard-like fur on its chin as well c: But the rest is looking great. I love it so far and I'm very excited to see the finished piece! This shop was a very cute idea and each one you've done so far is so cute <3 Thank you. I will go apply for the gold exchange now, and I will let you know when the gold has been sent over to you.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Sketch is doneeee~ Let me know if you'd like a different pose though O: ~! I think the kotatsu is super cute x3 Also, if we kept the table, would you still want the pan-face pattern on it o: ? Or something else?

eeEEEYAAA

Ty for bringing the pan-face up! I'd rather not have his face there if that's okay~ Something cutesy will suffice like flowers or sweets maybe. Regarding the pose if I'm allowed to be annoying then maybe have my character and her tiger having their chins slumping onto the table in a lazy sort of fashion? The fruit on the table would probably have to be cleared. Her tiger would be sleeping peacefully and she'd just be only almost as lazy sleeping with him but instead has a pouting face all like "Why u sleeping"

Idk if that even makes sense, but anyway it's if you feel like it. I also really like the current WIP pose as well. ^^ I've requested a gold transfer from here and thank you!
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    @NekoLily All doneeee~ Lemme know if you'd like any adjustments made~!

Transparent:
    tumblr_oz6wsqKRSK1r2ljszo1_1280.png

White background:
    tumblr_oz6wsqKRSK1r2ljszo2_1280.png

@Nyaa and @Imaizumi I'll work on both of your sketches a bit more and show you another wip~ xD

NyaaOkamixdimsumNekoLilyImaizumiNyuuHokusaiBravelatios
  • NyaaNyaa
    Kay, thank you so much! c:
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    I finished faster than I thought I would...xD Again, please let me know if you'd like any changes :D
    Kay, thank you so much! c:
    @Nyaa
    tumblr_oz666cLLvb1r2ljszo2_r1_1280.png

and @Imaizumi
    With fruit
    tumblr_oz4xalI9g01r2ljszo2_r1_1280.png
    and without~ Please let me know which you like more O: !
    tumblr_oz4xalI9g01r2ljszo3_r1_1280.png
    OkamixdimsumImaizumi
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    @NekoLily All doneeee~ Lemme know if you'd like any adjustments made~!

Transparent:
    -imgcut-

White background:
    -imgcut-

original.gif

No, it's perfect. Extremely adorable and cute, I really like your art and thanks a lot, again, for both the Freebie and this commission! I'll brag about them everywhere for sure! FNc3vsO.png
    Pyonchi