Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Possible Roleplay?

SylekSylek
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
in Alexina Chat
Would anyone possibly be interested in some role play in game sometime? Going to wait to put my in game name until I get some feedback on the subject, but I've had a lot of fun with role play and other media in the past, and so I'm going to maybe try to branch out a bit.
I'd like to stick with small groups for now, maybe no more than four people (including myself) at most.
Darkwhip
  1. Interested in role play with a small group?30 votes
    1. I prefer larger groups.
       7% (2 votes)
    2. Sounds great to me.
       67% (20 votes)
    3. Role play is evil.
       23% (7 votes)
    4. What is role play?
       3% (1 vote)

Comments

• IscaroitIscaroit
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    Oh boy, am I a week late to this train? Well, if you're still interested in this wonderful dalliance, I for one would love to give it a go.
  • DarkwhipDarkwhip
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    You can add me, Tazami, I'm a huge roleplay fan for.. uumm.. 10 years now.. ? uuhg.. Not getting any younger...
    Anyway, we could discuss the details once we meet.
  • KambiiKambii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    I'd be down for Mabinogi Roleplay as well c:
    My IGN Is Kambii, Feel free to add/note me!
  • ZeroOfPrototypesZeroOfPrototypes
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    id be down to join if you're still doing it
  • TheChickenGodTheChickenGod
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    I've just reinserted myself into this wonderful world but I'd certainly like to give it a shot myself. Due to making a character for Alexina not but a few minutes ago I'm afraid I'm but a level one. Should that not bother you? My IGN is Nahz.
  • TheChickenGodTheChickenGod
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    I've just reinserted myself into this wonderful world but I'd certainly like to give it a shot myself. My IGN is Nahz. I hope you don't mind roleplaying with a Level 1 (but I've about 10 years roleplay experience if it matters ).
  • QwenaltQwenalt
    Mabinogi Rep: 670
    edited November 29, 2017
    *offers cookies to all* Thissoisn'tabribe

I am who I am. Qwenalt
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Never have done that but I would cote myself king and you guys can be my faithful fledglings like I'm already getting into it.
  • ZanosZanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Is this group still active? I've been looking for a group to join for myself and one other person.