Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recap the stream 4 me plox?

Comments

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I wonder if giving it to a summoned partner counts. (Like a commerce/maid partner for example.)
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Sherri wrote: »
    Oh and the attendance event gives outfits. Obviously the female one has a skirt.
    Wish I could equip the male one, it would be better for a character cosplay for my character.

Were the outfits cute? I can't watch the stream just yet to see for myself. I just love cute outfits ^.^;
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Oh and the attendance event gives outfits. Obviously the female one has a skirt.
    Wish I could equip the male one, it would be better for a character cosplay for my character.

Were the outfits cute? I can't watch the stream just yet to see for myself. I just love cute outfits ^.^;

It's like a summer school uniform but with a coat. Idk how to describe it.
    It's not bad but.. it was perfect for a cosplay but of course, a skirt..
    and.. festival instruments not confirmed.. *cries in a corner*
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Liyeta wrote: »

Start from 6 minute for how the bracelet work.

Should be called "THE GREAT WIFU HUNT EVENT 2.0"

Ah man, when's Mabi gonna collab with the same people that Dragon's Dogma online got?
    I wanna run around with a giant chip bag shield.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I really hope the drop rate for the bracelets aren't terrible.
    I want a pair for me and my bf so badly.
    badnewsbarrett
  • CerberusXIIICerberusXIII
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    No Potion fishing event?No chain blades?Dun care about new events.
    Nexon please..
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 9, 2017
    *sigh* Collaboration ruined once again thanks to gacha... Just make them all direct buyable or at least put them in Shuffle thing like you did with Utawarerumono collaboration.... >_>

I guess i will only buy NX to get Mini Unicorn, Rainbow Sprite, Thunderbird and maybe any other interesting pet if i'll see some.
    IyasenuSherri
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited November 9, 2017
    Totem Bag (1x1)
    Yes.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 9, 2017
    Nexon please..

We get potion-junk items almost on every random event. Potion fishing event is not a must anyway.

Chain Talent can also wait. We just got Traveler's Guide and Ninja revamp. We shouldn't slap all new updates in just few weeks, unless you want a game to be left with no promising updates for at least 6 months.
    Please tell me when we got "potion-junk events" the closest we got to that are in a form of ingame gacha boxes where we hardly ever got 3-8 Potions at random points and now for Age 9 pot,which you cant buy a lot from if you want to get other items from the pumpkin shop.Its been quite a while when we got the last Potion fishing event.Im not alone when i say I ran out of event HP,MP and Tin potions.

And why can the Chain talent wait so we dont run out of content?Does KR run out of Content?Do the KR Players complain?
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    can we just remember that the chain slash update was only just released in korea? it'll probably not arrive here for another few months
    In a perfect world we'd wait with Korea for the next update after chain slash or at least have our own branch with unique events or *gasp* content
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

I'm still depressed that they said they don't know when festival instruments will me out, okay? = ~ =

I'm tired my pants tbh. I'd much rather wear the skirt. -gives you my pants- :P

At least there's no wishbone event! :)
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Looking forward to having a rainbow sprite again.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited November 9, 2017
    My question is: what about the uber pretty hair ornament that was shown on the KR and JP site?!?!!

JP site: http://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/eventBoardContent.asp?ix=6333 (seems they got it and the title via hottime)

82317258.png
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Greta wrote: »
    Nexon please..

We get potion-junk items almost on every random event. Potion fishing event is not a must anyway.

Chain Talent can also wait. We just got Traveler's Guide and Ninja revamp. We shouldn't slap all new updates in just few weeks, unless you want a game to be left with no promising updates for at least 6 months.

Did anyone actually expect Chain Slash this month?
    As much as I didn't expect an anime crossover, I at least had a feeling they would hold off on the talent.
    If anything toss out the Squire update around thanksgiving.

I'm expecting Chain Slash to be out around December, to take advantage of people on break.
    More players around to see the new talent and actually be able to get on to play.
    Sherri
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 9, 2017
    Can U solo alby to get the gift boxes or must it be run in duos? :o
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Rhey wrote: »
    Can U solo alby to get the gift boxes or must it be run in duos? :o

you can solo it.
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    ShouK wrote: »
    Did Net-juu no Susume collab happened in KR Mabinogi or is it JP and NA exclusive only? I'm trying to find the new outfit/wig in the korean character simulator to see whether it's worth buying, but I can't find the outfit in hangul.

KR hasn't gotten it yet and they're pretty bummed about it too (。•́︿•̀。)
    They're really surprised that NA got it first, and think there may be some troubles getting the rights for it over there. Hopefully they also get it soon!
    I'm pretty sure CH and TW don't have it either since my friend on the CH server hasn't mentioned it coming there at all.
    Well, it sure isn't every day that NA gets content that KR doesn't. Savor it, I guess.
    Sherri
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 12, 2017
    Blankeye wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »
    Did Net-juu no Susume collab happened in KR Mabinogi or is it JP and NA exclusive only? I'm trying to find the new outfit/wig in the korean character simulator to see whether it's worth buying, but I can't find the outfit in hangul.

KR hasn't gotten it yet and they're pretty bummed about it too (。•́︿•̀。)
    They're really surprised that NA got it first, and think there may be some troubles getting the rights for it over there. Hopefully they also get it soon!
    I'm pretty sure CH and TW don't have it either since my friend on the CH server hasn't mentioned it coming there at all.
    Well, it sure isn't every day that NA gets content that KR doesn't. Savor it, I guess.

I'd bet my 2cents they can buy collab stuff directly in the CS when they do get it tho. :(
    Sherri