Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So is it just me or...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
Charging strike displaces U so U can't chain unless U drop combat stance and re-enters b4 the chain ends? It never happen to be like this b4. Did devkitty broke the MA talent...again?

ps. I'll get footage laterz when I get back home 2 showcase if No one else gets it. :o

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    No it's not just you.
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 12, 2017
    Oh gawd. So sumthing did broke. I didn't wanna have to switch my Mana knucks. :'(

I can do crazy shenanigans as long as MA isn't so broken like dis. :/
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Whenever I use Charging Strike, it lags me back. Martial arts broken as heck. =_=
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    edited November 12, 2017
    There's 2 glitches currently. One someone says is due to elf lag, but the other was already reported in the Bugs section of the forums. I'll edit if I locate the post.
    ] here's the post...if i did the url thing right. still learning. Nope, apparently not. LOL forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/13539/charging-strike-displacement-bug
    got it :D
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Idk if this is the same bug I'm thinking about, but whenever my chain spazzes out like that I simply click somewhere behind the monster to move and instantly use the chain as I start moving, which makes me stand still again and it actually uses the skill. Been doing that for as long as I can remember.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    That's the "elf lag" people say. I have that issue but since im elf, it files under that. Are you elf? if not then those people need to stop generalizing lagging things just to "because youre elf"
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Yeaaah.. a lot of times if I use charging strike, my character just stares at the enemy for a bit.
    Yes, I'm an elf. :p
    I can try and see if my human has this same issue though.
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 13, 2017
    If u mount be4 resetting the displacement glitch it bugs U out and Ur pet can no longer be summoned nor skills can be used. :(
  • ZuramaruZuramaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    I play with displacement 90% of the time so I wouldn't really know if a skill got all screwed for some reason or not :(
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    it is the game engine problem, most likely

already uesd to developer

this kind of bugs require at least 15 years to fix for them
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 14, 2017
    Hazurah wrote: »
    it is the game engine problem, most likely

already uesd to developer

this kind of bugs require at least 15 years to fix for them