Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I cri..

Fallout331Fallout331
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
I cry not once, not twice, but everytime..
FeelsBadMan..

LF>Nerf T_T

https://gyazo.com/211ffbf21f2a4a42a7c0a5f81b7e9485
Hellkaizer

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    thats painful
  • NomnomnomsNomnomnoms
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    You can do it!!

If I may offer a tip...
    If you don’t already know, the crystals have a little element thing floating around that determines the type of enemy that spawns. I would go ice for the first and second rounds to speed through them, then fire for the third. The giant fire sprites don’t seem to do anything, even after firebolting them, and that saves a lot of time compared to being ice bolt/ice speared to oblivion, haha.
  • Fallout331Fallout331
    edited November 16, 2017
    Nomnomnoms wrote: »
    You can do it!!

If I may offer a tip...
    If you don’t already know, the crystals have a little element thing floating around that determines the type of enemy that spawns. I would go ice for the first and second rounds to speed through them, then fire for the third. The giant fire sprites don’t seem to do anything, even after firebolting them, and that saves a lot of time compared to being ice bolt/ice speared to oblivion, haha.

Thanks for the advice :)
    I normally go for fire for all 3 waves as chain firebolt and LB for ice seems to use all 5 charge hits at once :c
    I'll try doing ice wave 1 and 2 then fire tomorrow, thanks for that tip ^^

Also, is it worth firebolting the giant fire sprites? I try to use Chaincasting firebolt on 1 mob atleast per wave crystal to get to the boss as fast as possible but I fell short of 1 firebolt today, just wondering where i can get the extra firebolts off tbh :<
  • NomnomnomsNomnomnoms
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Fallout331 wrote: »
    You can do it!!

If I may offer a tip...
    (Snipped to keep it short)

(Also snipped to keep it short)

What I would do, is right at the beginning, Snap Cast a firebolt and target the ice crystal. If it was still alive, I would use ice/lightning fusionbolt to finish it. Then Snap Cast another firebolt, then proceed to spam single charge firebolts on enemies. That should be enough to reset your Snap Cast cooldown for the next crystal if you have Snap Cast at r1.

For the giant fire sprites, I would still use firebolt. Although I would leave those for last, because they don’t do anything except flap angrily, haha.

Hopefully this is enough to tip the points over the 12k threshold for you XD
  • Fallout331Fallout331
    You can do it!!

If I may offer a tip...

What I would do, is right at the beginning, Snap Cast a firebolt and target the ice crystal. If it was still alive, I would use ice/lightning fusionbolt to finish it. Then Snap Cast another firebolt, then proceed to spam single charge firebolts on enemies. That should be enough to reset your Snap Cast cooldown for the next crystal if you have Snap Cast at r1.

For the giant fire sprites, I would still use firebolt. Although I would leave those for last, because they don’t do anything except flap angrily, haha.

Thanks, I'll give this ago tmr! :D
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    im guessing it failed? thats the thing i really hate bout the new advancement tests. its not based on skill or anything just RNG.

got to pray to RNGjesus to give you enough points to get to the next lvl. when the tests should require you to complete certain tasks. like kill X amount of enemies to pass. and production skills, Make X amount of items and of X grade.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    You can do it!!

If I may offer a tip...

Thanks, I'll give this ago tmr! :D

Another tip, get the crystal low hp don't kill it then cast snap cast DO NOT use magic and simply beat the crystal with the wand until it dies, after it's dead you can load your magic skill. What this does is lets you get a free snap cast off.
    im guessing it failed? thats the thing i really hate bout the new advancement tests. its not based on skill or anything just RNG.
    got to pray to RNGjesus to give you enough points to get to the next lvl. when the tests should require you to complete certain tasks. like kill X amount of enemies to pass. and production skills, Make X amount of items and of X grade.

Firebolt one isn't based on RNG
  • Fallout331Fallout331
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    i cry with you