Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reforge Black Friday deal?

KnavemareKnavemare
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited November 20, 2017 in General Chat
Just curious if anyone know if they are gonna be on sale or if karma koin plan on doing deals?

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    this is the first "batch" so I'm assuming the next sale (Like last year) will be nao stones, reforges, unlock pots etc. Just wait until thursday it should be out by then.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I would hope that if Karma Koin was going to do anything, they would have set it up for today, lest they risk upsetting those who jump on today's sales.
  • KnavemareKnavemare
    That's why I wasn't asking the community so I don't jump the gun lol
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Well, no I mean to say if Nexon would do a Karma Koin sale after this first day of sales, it wouldn't be a good business practice because there would be a risk of alienating the customer. That kind of sale is most effectively done at the START of a big sale week like this.
  • qaccyqaccy
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Nexon likes to give as little warning as possible on sales, especially good ones, to make sure as many people as possible spend as much money as possible beforehand, and then make whatever else they make in the short window that the sale's available because a lot of people are still going to take advantage of it even if they'd already bought whatever's on sale the day before. Especially true for high-volume consumables like reforges here, Miracle Cubes on MapleStory, etc.

It's scummy IMO, but it seems to work for them so I wouldn't really be surprised.
  • KnavemareKnavemare
    Well they are not gonna get me xD