Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crystal Deer is back! >:D

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    0c4478ca65.png

These are the stats of a Lv200 Age 1 Rainbow Sprite without Divine Link.

566cf2c33c.png
    With rank 1 Divine Link.

There are pets with better stats, and actual mounts, but it's still kinda fun to run around wearing your sprite while linked.
    Let a whole bunch of enemies aggro you and you'll ping the day away.
    Can't use Crisis Escape while united, though, but eh.
    Wow that is the highest protection I have ever seen lmao I don't even know that it's possible
    AsaluanseSherriImaizumi
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Tayko wrote: »
    Hrm.. could it also be used like.. when I do a meteor drop in Shyllien, can I get on the mount, use hide, and collect loot without getting aggro from the respawning mobs?

If you want to do this then a partner carriage / laighlinne's ship is better. as long as the you and the partner aren't aggro'd you can just go over while mounted on the carriage and pick everything up
    KokoroSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wow, interesting stats :o
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    Well, I picked up the Crystal Deer. Maybe someday I'll try to solo Rabbie Phantasm, but I think I'd first want to be good enough to do it in a party (my last attempt was not exactly comfortable).
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    Well, I picked up the Crystal Deer. Maybe someday I'll try to solo Rabbie Phantasm, but I think I'd first want to be good enough to do it in a party (my last attempt was not exactly comfortable).

Yeah I can do well in a party, all my stuff is upgraded and enchanted but...I guess I'm just not good enough and this is the only way. ^^;;;
  • qaccyqaccy
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Is there some advantage the Rainbow Sprite has over the others? I'm just curious why that one got some attention here but the Yellow Sprite isn't being mentioned. Does it have something the yellow one doesn't?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    qaccy wrote: »
    Is there some advantage the Rainbow Sprite has over the others? I'm just curious why that one got some attention here but the Yellow Sprite isn't being mentioned. Does it have something the yellow one doesn't?

I think the only difference is color.

The Yellow and Lime Sprites are stuck at Yellow and Green, while the Rainbow Sprite can change colors.

Not sure when it changes colors, though. Mine's still Blue at the moment. :p
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175

The Yellow and Lime Sprites are stuck at Yellow and Green, while the Rainbow Sprite can change colors.

I heard there is glitch with the rainbow sprite, it gets stuck at one color.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Gaea wrote: »

I heard there is glitch with the rainbow sprite, it gets stuck at one color.

Wiki also says Rainbow and Lime have stronger stats than Yellow
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    the owls have amazing inventory by the way, don't overlook them.

I'm genuinely sad, this sale ends on the 29th, precisely one day before my payday.
  • EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    incoming Nerf deer
    but gonna buy few any way
    just curious what crow and sprite are good for
    and what criteria about what will be nerf and what will be boost
  • EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    incoming Nerf deer
    but gonna buy few any way
    just curious what crow and sprite are good for
    and what criteria aobut