Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Permanent wing coupon

LhakrymaLhakryma
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
in General Chat
What's the drop rate from the boxes for the permanent twilight coupon?
Just wanna know if I can even hope for one with my 30 boxes lol.

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    I did 30 and got nothing, but ultimately it's RNG.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    got one in 21th box
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,195
    Well glad to say I am actually getting tired of the wings. Not to fond of the gems on the back of them. They were kind of nifty without the metal decorations. I hope if they ever decide to do this event ever again they will have more options and better drop rates for FREE stuff. I guess I will retire them in advanced. No point in displaying them anymore.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 22, 2017
    Lhakryma wrote: »
    What's the drop rate from the boxes for the permanent twilight coupon?
    Just wanna know if I can even hope for one with my 30 boxes lol.

1/40 of a chance every box.

Or(A.K.A.)

%2 chances per box.

Gud Luck~

tenor.gif?itemid=8640100
    Jazmyn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I got mine in my 4th box but only cuz' I probably used up a few years of luck in advance :D
    수융_Ruairi
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Sherri wrote: »
    I got mine in my 4th box but only cuz' I probably used up a few years of luck in advance :D

Sell it. Ur chance to snag 50m and feel rich 4 like a week on Mari. :o :* ;)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 22, 2017
    Time to release the alts? ;)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Rhey wrote: »

there was a coupon for like 2 days for 20 mil in Belvast in "Mari" so I think you're exaggerating a bit
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 22, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

there was a coupon for like 2 days for 20 mil in Belvast in "Mari" so I think you're exaggerating a bit

Well when the event is over, the value will go exponentially.
    [Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I already used it haha
    In a few years I will still probably be rocking the wings. Hm.. I should go for another coupon though..
    If I don't get it, oh well. Not gonna kill me. Just gonna be sad cuz' I'm gonna give it to a friend.
    After that, I'll be sad that I have no gold but my friend will be happy and that makes me happy. :)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I already used it haha
    In a few years I will still probably be rocking the wings. Hm.. I should go for another coupon though..
    If I don't get it, oh well. Not gonna kill me. Just gonna be sad cuz' I'm gonna give it to a friend.
    After that, I'll be sad that I have no gold but my friend will be happy and that makes me happy. :)

So... Will you be sad or happy? ;)
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    Leinei wrote: »

you dont sound like you even know what rng stands for its a 1-100 chance 1-1000 1-5000 1-10000 the rarity of mabinogi never seen something go higher but still
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    edited November 25, 2017

you dont sound like you even know what rng stands for its a 1-100 chance 1-1000 1-5000 1-10000 the rarity of mabinogi never seen something go higher but still

Uh they sound like they know exactly what RNG stands for. They're saying that while they didn't get one within 30 boxes it's up to the luck of the draw (RNG) for the OP to be more/similarly successful.
    PolicromaSherriHellkaizerRheyLeinei
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Oh please... Want more nasty RNG? Try Runescape.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Greta wrote: »
    I already used it haha

Why not both? There's so much mixed emotions...one cannot simply choose.
    Happysad........Sadhappy.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    I already used it haha

I hope that's not contagious.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Hazurah wrote: »
    got one in 21st box

Fixed.
  • DargadooDargadoo
    Mabinogi Rep: 115
    240 boxes across a few alts, not a single one.

Good luck.
    SylviaWolfeJazmyn
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    42 boxes nothing. These boxes are worth it for all the stones/trade potion/enchant pots i got
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited November 30, 2017
    Man , this even was just outright bad.
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    I already used it haha

I smile but actually sad inside