Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost a char

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited March 11, 2018 in General Chat
Something strange just happened to me, I lost one of my alt ! I never delete it , I was playing with it , logged off to play with my main and poof, the character don`t exist anymore. It is not not with the favorites neither with the complete list of chart and pets! It was eliminated !!!!!!!! I'm not happy not happy at all!!!!!!

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Did you uncheck a "Race" option during character selection? (Human, Elf, Giant, Pet) These options are used to narrow down characters and pets you want to examine and log in, but they don't delete said characters, but merely hide it until the box is checked again. (I.E. Leaving only Human option checked will show only human typed player characters.)
    [Deleted User]
  • ValentinaValentina
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    All my cases are checked! Ty for the tips. My char is still lost:(
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    is there any chance you accidentally created the character on a different server? Try hiding your pets just to make sure the character is easier to find if he is there somewhere. it's kinda odd for the character to be completely gone
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,185
    edited November 26, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    is there any chance you accidentally created the character on a different server? Try hiding your pets just to make sure the character is easier to find if he is there somewhere. it's kinda odd for the character to be completely gone

I kind of doubt this player has that many alts on their account. Regardless of what server that character is on, they should still be able to see it. I have an alt for each server, I can access them all on the same account.

@Valentina Please submit a ticket if your issue has not resolved itself. If something did go wrong they could possibly restore that character. It couldn't hurt to try. At the very least they could issue you another character card so you can remake that character.

Godspeed.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Does the bank tab for that character still exist?
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Have you made another account entirely with another e-mail?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    Valentina wrote: »
    Something strange just happened to me, I lost one of my alt ! I never delete it , I was playing with it , logged off to play with my main and poof, the character don`t exist anymore. It is not not with the favorites neither with the complete list of chart and pets! It was eliminated !!!!!!!! I'm not happy not happy at all!!!!!!

As Gaea said, submit a ticket and talk to someone in Live Chat as soon as possible, which should be tomorrow, seeing as Nexon workers don't work on the weekend, save for emergencies.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,185
    Well player doesn't seem to be responding anymore. I hope their issue resolved itself.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Hope so too....also make sure you are not under your favorites either. Had that happen where it's hard to find and make sure everything is checked and unchecked.