Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Light or Darkness?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited November 6, 2017
    For those concerned...

szgMtSG.png
    SherriRedetsuKokoroBuffalosWolfandWolfIrisMabi
  • enzorienzori
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Why bother sending a tickent if you didn't care?
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I'm glad I already chose darkness anyway since the stream, so I won't have any problems. it's good to see though that they give players a chance to request a change of wings

also, let's appreciate those cool beans there
    Sherri
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Gaea wrote: »
    For those concerned...

szgMtSG.png

Oh wow. Thank you for this :)
    Luckily I decided to check the forums haha.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 6, 2017
    Kokoro wrote: »
    For those concerned...

szgMtSG.png

Oh wow. Thank you for this :)
    Luckily I decided to check the forums haha.

No problem, they already told us in discord but I figured people would appreciate this.
    enzori wrote: »
    Why bother sending a tickent if you didn't care?

ztf1qef.gif
    WolfandWolfJazmynSherri
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    well, they already ruined the drop rate of good Lantern stuff other than the balloons

i will assume the permanent coupon will be as rare as carasek bag coupon from XO event?
    SherriGreta
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    i use 3 characters on different accounts to test each shards mixture

kind of confusing so i'm not gonna stick with one
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    darkness = purple
    twilight = yellow/orange
    light = blue

wahhhhhh nooooo!!!! why didnt i see this sooner
    why did they post the wrong color in the first place
    I dont want the either purple/yellow
    but i already chose darkness what do i do
    will they change it if i send a ticket now
    or will they change it back to how it was
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    darkness = purple
    twilight = yellow/orange
    light = blue

i want the blue one
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    I'm confused on the colors, why would yellow/orange mean twilight...? Nexon needs to learn their colors it seems. Also, I wanted the yellow wings but it appears I am getting the blue ones now. :-(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 7, 2017
    Medamaudee wrote: »
    I'm confused on the colors, why would yellow/orange mean twilight...? Nexon needs to learn their colors it seems. Also, I wanted the yellow wings but it appears I am getting the blue ones now. :-(
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    darkness = purple
    twilight = yellow/orange
    light = blue

As indicated above from our lovely Nkeona and I confirmed it in the discord, you can trade them for what you want once you get to stage 3.

Rather gracious of them actually. In the past if something like this happened we would be sol.
    Sherri
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 7, 2017
    the only people who are going to be messed up by this are the ones who chose darkness first for the twilight wings. we haven't gotten to the 2nd choice yet so if you picked light and were going for blue then just continue with light. if you picked light and were going for yellow then mix some dark in. The ones who picked dark but wanted blue wings, you'll have to send a ticket after you've gotten the complete wings and a title. please don't send tickets now... they can;t change it for you yet
    KokoroVimi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arjune wrote: »
    the only people who are going to be messed up by this are the ones who chose darkness first for the twilight wings. we haven't gotten to the 2nd choice yet so if you picked light and were going for blue then just continue with light. if you picked light and were going for yellow then mix some dark in. The ones who picked dark but wanted blue wings, you'll have to send a ticket after you've gotten the complete wings and a title. please don't send tickets now... they can;t change it for you yet

We both love to edit a lot. B)
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I edit a lot too lol
    my mind is going so quick and usually I have to end up adding more into what I was gonna say xD
    Bleh.. at least this problem is solved..? Still confused but oh well i'll get over it
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 7, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    I edit a lot too lol
    my mind is going so quick and usually I have to end up adding more into what I was gonna say xD
    Bleh.. at least this problem is solved..? Still confused but oh well i'll get over it

It's pretty simple. If you chose the wrong wings you can exchange them once you complete the event by submitting a ticket.

Oh just a little warning. They can message you in game and perform the trade invisibly. Pay attention to your secret message tab. If you are not logged in they might log on to your account and change the item for you. But you will have to reselect your secondary password if they do this.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

I mostly edit because I typo stuff... and my E key doesn't always pick up and I notice half the words I typed are missing the letter E... :C I really hope my keyboard isn't dying. I guess I should proofread before posting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Sherri wrote: »
    I edit a lot too lol

It's pretty simple. If you chose the wrong wings you can exchange them once you complete the event by submitting a ticket.

Oh just a little warning. They can message you in game and perform the trade invisibly. Pay attention to your secret message tab. If you are not logged in they might log on to your account and change the item for you. But you will have to reselect your secondary password if they do this.

Man did I wish I knew this in the past. I had 2 homestead creation things and Cicada just teleported to me while I was standing in my house and it scared the **** out of me because I wasn't fully paying attention.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    GG Nexon, you had ONE job.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 7, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »

I mostly edit because I typo stuff... and my E key doesn't always pick up and I notice half the words I typed are missing the letter E... :C I really hope my keyboard isn't dying. I guess I should proofread before posting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pull out the E key and see if there is something stuck underneath it, like some kind of debree and clean it out. It should pop right off using your finger nail some kind of small tool to leverage it off. If there is nothing there, sorry but you will need a new keyboard or get used to sending messages without a very important vowel. Lol.
    Greta wrote: »
    GG Nexon, you had ONE job.

Um, you know they have quite a few jobs and responsibilities. **** happens. :P
  • ZuramaruZuramaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Wow if they messed up and the colors weren't right they should have said this somewhere more visible, if I didn't come to read this thread I wouldn't have known about it... Good thing I wanted yellowish ones so I shouldn't need to send a ticket but... really.