Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Xmas stream summary please

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
in General Chat
I missed it xD

I heard that there will be a Holiday Hide & Seek Event and that the "promotion" is something given to pretty much the money whales around here :/

Comments

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    All in all just log in everyday up to February.
    Sheena
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    The promotion bonus does cater TOO people who buy the cash shop, but it lasts for two months, and comes from multi sales starting from tommorow -> February so you do have quite abit of time to get NX and items. (which is not a bad thing. Companies need to also give something to their paying customers every once in a while) Alot of the items also in the Star shop, come from Gacha so you can also buy them from players.
    SheenapawcalypseCarlize
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    The promotion bonus does cater TOO people who buy the cash shop, but it lasts for two months, and comes from multi sales starting from tommorow -> February so you do have quite a bit of time to get NX and items. (which is not a bad thing. Companies need to also give something to their paying customers every once in a while) Alot of the items also in the Star shop, come from Gacha so you can also buy them from players.

I don't buy gachapons cause i don't support gambling and even less when its so rigged, and im pretty sure that in all these years of buying pets and shopping bags in the past i don't really need to buy anything else. Now i wonder if they will give something to the people that already have placed some coins in the table.

Thanks for the info anyways :D
    Gretacourtneyy
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    There's also another event involving collecting coins from various actions, like ranking up Chain Slash talent skills or doing the Daily Shadow missions or just staying logged in.
    You can either trade in coins at Caravan Joe or go to Festia and play one of those prize-ball capsule games. (a literal gachapon machine!)
    You can also use gold to play the Festia prize ball game, up to 5 times a day, though if you use Event coins instead, you're not limited.
    SheenapawcalypseKokoroJazmyn
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    There's also another event involving collecting coins from various actions, like ranking up Chain Slash talent skills or doing the Daily Shadow missions or just staying logged in.
    You can either trade in coins at Caravan Joe or go to Festia and play one of those prize-ball capsule games. (a literal gachapon machine!)
    You can also use gold to play the Festia prize ball game, up to 5 times a day, though if you use Event coins instead, you're not limited.

They should just have the prize ball machine remain in Festia forever as a gold sink :)
    Behelit
  • JekzellJekzell
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Sheena wrote: »
    I missed it xD

I heard that there will be a Holiday Hide & Seek Event and that the "promotion" is something given to pretty much the money whales around here :/

u could just re watch the stream... you know..
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited December 13, 2017
    Hide and seek?
    Does that mean elves can actually use Hide skill for something
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    lceCream wrote: »
    Hide and seek?
    Does that mean elves can actually use Hide skill for something

Unfortunately no. We players are the ones doing the seeking; NPCs are the hiders.
  • FabeFabe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    Summary: :D :) :| :'(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited December 14, 2017
    Meh, that's my summary.

We need the VIP update and the homestead housing. Also g21. Nothing else to look forward to.