Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I don't think this enchant is the right rank...?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited December 9, 2017 in General Chat
2hok85z.png

Rf-A doesn't need 2 be bridged or r5+ skill ranks 2 enchant it either...

tenor.gif

1. Its real rank must be...17 votes
    1. 9
       24% (4 votes)
    2. 8
       6% (1 vote)
    3. 7
       6% (1 vote)
    4. 6
       0% (0 votes)
    5. 5
       29% (5 votes)
    6. 4
       6% (1 vote)
    7. 3
       0% (0 votes)
    8. 2
       0% (0 votes)
    9. 1
       29% (5 votes)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 9, 2017
    You bet your sweet bippy that it's rank A.

That's what the success rate tells ya!

It's just funny that it has "Enchant Enabled" on it when it's below rank A.

I could've sworn there was another enchant like that.

Edit:
    Oh right, those Fate/Stay event had some Rank A enchant enabled Enchants.
  • RheyRhey
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    You bet your sweet bippy that it's rank A.

That's what the success rate tells ya!

It's just funny that it has "Enchant Enabled" on it when it's below rank A.

I could've sworn there was another enchant like that.

Edit:
    Oh right, those Fate/Stay event had some Rank A enchant enabled Enchants.

Ya think they overworking the devs w/o compensations??? Forgetting Ur own game mechanics might be a sign of sumthin srs~ :o
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Everyone knows that enchant ranks are just there as a cash grab for protection potions and actually mean nothing else in the 'meta' game.
  • RheyRhey
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Everyone knows that enchant ranks are just there as a cash grab for protection potions and actually mean nothing else in the 'meta' game.

But dat feelin when u YOLO succeed tho...

161kj2f.gif
    Policroma
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    Pointless text is a regular thing on item descriptions. How many clothes do you see with "Human, Elf, Giant-only"? I see them with a gender specified too, but again with all 3 races listed instead of just "Female only".
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited December 14, 2017
    Ekaterin wrote: »
    Pointless text is a regular thing on item descriptions. How many clothes do you see with "Human, Elf, Giant-only"? I see them with a gender specified too, but again with all 3 races listed instead of just "Female only".

I'm not sure why all outfits aren't the same. As in, Devil suit no gender but changes look based on what gender is wearing it. I know it's probably a technical nightmare to do that but we can dream.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Ekaterin wrote: »

I'm not sure why all outfits aren't the same. As in, Devil suit no gender but changes look based on what gender is wearing it. I know it's probably a technical nightmare to do that but we can dream.

Not that much of a technical nightmare.
    I mean, many unisex items already do that, calling on different model data depending on the sex of the character wearing the outfit.
    They just aren't super-radical changes.

Usually like chest shape difference, for obvious reasons.