Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dorcha crystals

YvonneeYvonnee
Mabinogi Rep: 620
edited December 14, 2017 in Help
has anyone figured out where to get them for the spinning slasher quest yet?

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited December 16, 2017
    1st - Coil Abyss chest
    2nd - Ancient Mob or Succubus Fiend
    3rd - Cobh Fishing or Cavern Lord chest << Convoy chest also drops >>
    4th - Fleta Sells for 50k on ETC tab
    5th - Uladh Dungeon deadend chest
    6th - Silva Forest Hornets

All these are RNG drop have kinda low rate, but not extremely low, except 4th that Fleta sells.
    Like one of my friend got 1st Crystal from first run, I did not get any until about 26th runs.

Also, consider your CP as well if you are doing mob hunt for drop.... there's gonna be many people at Silva Forest now.

+It's kinda funny people saying "Why would you share info with others" on discord.. It is because I'm not blind at gold/money and selfish. I know it will be really harder to obtain something like 6th crystal and saying 'you could post it after some people like who have high CP get those first'... you know that's called 'being selfish'. Let newbies make some money I guess who have lower CP for better drop rate. I don't really care. I can work on other skills and event meanwhile :3c
    KokoropawcalypseIyasenuVeylaineVaughanVimiAndrewGRBlissfulkillMiunaKiraxLoliand 28 others.
  • YvonneeYvonnee
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    great, so now theyre even putting skills behind giant RNG walls.
    thanks for the info though
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Yvonnee wrote: »

This is probably the dumbest complaint I've seen yet. A lot of skills are like this, and also it's an mmo? What did you expect?
    RaintheswordVaughanPolicromaBlissfulkill
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705

have you tryed to get shock with out the training seals? :)
    MeySherri
  • EllisyaEllisya

Well, AR/IS/FB/Thunder/Shock needs some RNG for drop as well so.... I think it's okay.
    Only thing that bothers me is that some of drops are affected by CP.... (field mobs)
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Ellisya wrote: »

Well, AR/IS/FB/Thunder/Shock needs some RNG for drop as well so.... I think it's okay.
    Only thing that bothers me is that some of drops are affected by CP.... (field mobs)

not to mention the ace skills if you don't rebirth into an ace talent or create a char with an ace card (which luckily everyone will be able to do soon)

as for those who can't handle a place like coill abyss (like me) or the polar hornets... the crystals are tradeable. guildie of mine tried it out and confirmed it
    Caterex
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890

LOL

10/10 troll comment, whether intentional or not.

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    1st - Coil Abyss chest
    2nd - Ancient Mob or Succubus Fiend
    3rd - Cobh Fishing or Cavern Lord chest
    4th - Fleta Sells for 50k on ETC tab
    5th - Uladh Dungeon deadend chest
    6th - Silva Forest Hornets

All these are RNG drop have kinda low rate, but not extremely low, except 4th that Fleta sells.
    Like one of my friend got 1st Crystal from first run, I did not get for 4th runs.

Also, consider your CP as well if you are doing mob hunt for drop.... there's gonna be many people at Silva Forest now.

+It's kinda funny people saying "Why would you share info with others" on discord.. It is because I'm not blind at gold/money and selfish. I know it will be really harder to obtain something like 6th crystal and saying 'you could post it after some people like who have high CP get those first'... you know that's called 'being selfish'. Let newbies make some money I guess who have lower CP for better drop rate. I don't really care. I can work on other skills and event meanwhile :3c

Do you have to get these in order, or are these all an optional way to get them? I'm not doing chain skills yet, so I dont know how the quest reads.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    edited December 14, 2017
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Do you have to get these in order, or are these all an optional way to get them? I'm not doing chain skills yet, so I dont know how the quest reads.
    Don't have to be in order. I got my 5th while doing other quest. But I believe you need to possess skill quest in order to get, I think. As far as I know(KR), these are the only option to obtain crystals.
    Jazmynpawcalypse
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Don't have to be in order. I got my 5th while doing other quest. But I believe you need to possess skill quest in order to get, I think. As far as I know(KR), these are the only option to obtain crystals.

Thank you. :)
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited December 14, 2017
    rng again... devcat staff are getting worse every year, no wonder why this game is dying.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730

No, you can hunt them down in any order.
    Jazmyn
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Can you still get the crystal even if you already used it? Example, I already used the first dorcha crystal. If I run coill abyss again, is it possible to get the crystal again?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    ShouK wrote: »
    Can you still get the crystal even if you already used it? Example, I already used the first dorcha crystal. If I run coill abyss again, is it possible to get the crystal again?

Possibly. Otherwise, people would eventually be forced to get them themselves.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oooogh...
    I'm burnt out on hunting for these crystals.
    That's enough for tonight.

Would've been nice to get at least one, besides Fleta's one. :bawling:
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Pannya wrote: »
    rng again... devcat staff are getting worse every year, no wonder why this game is dying.

Welcome to Mabi, I know you are new here. I know the game is alot easier now. But hey, when I first joined 6 years ago, we had to hunt down all the pages for our int magic and there was skill called Shock which we had to collect pages for. You will find that now adays new players are Able to buy the pages right out of the adventure shop and can use seals to get shock/
    TheNyanCatKiraxLoliSebastian
  • MierinMierin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    You made me check.
    Can't skip rN Spinning Slasher with training seals. :c
    JazmynHazurahSherri
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    I have managed to get my dirty little hands on all but 2 and 3. I have slain so many ancients that I am finally being driven to Phantasm. I did not think you could make me do this, game.
  • ConquistadorConquistador
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited December 15, 2017
    this is not so bad. What dungeon is best for #5?
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Just need 2 more #3's and 1 more #2, and 2 #5's. (For me and wife, of course.

There's really no good reason to with-hold such information, it just makes you look bad to advocate against the sharing of knowledge for the sake of greed/personal gain.
    Jazmyn