Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Another typo from Traveler's Guide :D

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited December 15, 2017 in Archived Bugs
Another day, more typos yet to come~. Seriously, this is getting hilarious now. :D

What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)

Jousting Tournament decided to make their finals to happen at a new non-existent channel - channel 8!
On a serious note, Jousting Tournament Finals actually happen in channel 2.

Ntbl15v.png

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?

Go to Traveler's Guide and press "Jobs" button at Sunday. Then you will see this typo.

What do you expect to happen instead?

I expect to see this typo being fixed, because there's no such thing as channel 8. Or maybe there is...?
Anyway, i think we are fine having 7 channels. ;)

IGN: Gretux
Server: Alexina

Helsa

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Why it is still not forwarded? :o
    Helsa
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forwarded. Also, I get to live bugs when I have the extra time. I can't always get to everything as soon as they are reported.
    GretaIyasenu
  • GretaGreta
    edited November 3, 2017
    Ohhh i see i see! :o Does that mean you had to log in on weekend and see the typo for yourself? :D
    Helsa
  • KatherzKatherz
    No, but I have upcoming content/events/etc to test first, which is a priority. Once I am finished or close to finishing that, then I go check live bugs.
    Iyasenu
  • GretaGreta
    Okay now i understand. Makes sense. Typo is just a minor issue!
    Just want to say thanks for fixing all these bugs and glitches, the game is getting better when there's less of them! ^_^ <3
    KatherzHelsa
  • KatherzKatherz
    Fixed.
    Greta