Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What are U wearing when Chainz slashing???

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited December 16, 2017 in General Chat
I need new shillz cuz...Dex penalty on HVY armor. :s

Give me sum gud ideaz based on wutcha sportin? :o

Not lookin 4 da best...just sumthing 2 tide me over & can cover me while I farmz 4 matz. While lookin gud @ it? :*

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    If only it had better textures, the Drandos Leather Mail would fit a certain theme.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Personally, I think Majestic Knight Armor and Connous Leather Armor are the best looking light armor (although Languhiris tops them ofc but I'm too poor)
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited December 16, 2017
    I tried diamond leather but dang that shillz is hard to look gud chainz whippin in even tho it's a higher tier LA. :(

/fashionogiProblems
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    If only it had better textures, the Drandos Leather Mail would fit a certain theme.

Oh dat's kinky. ;) ;) ;)
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I want to wear the Caswyn armor set to try look like an armored assassin but I am wearing newbie wear instead
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Why wear anything at all :)
    pawcalypse
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited December 16, 2017
    Now that I think about it, it would be nice if the Chain blade could somehow be a clothing item like a chain necklace or bracelet. Same for the knuckles, they should be some sort of ring, gauntlet or glove.
    There would be more ways to store them or wear them.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I hate that my armor kills my damage by -200. AS8Dp0F.png
  • qaccyqaccy
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Yeah, got markedly less interested in chain slash once it dawned on me that heavy armor kinda kills it. I like the shiny metal stuff though, so unless there's a good-looking (metal-ish) light armor out there I'm probably just going to get through training the skills and be done with it until I move some real estate to get a Lang set.