Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dorcha crystals

Comments

• SomeNoobProSomeNoobPro
    Mabinogi Rep: 425
    Just wanted to say thanks for the information. Got all the crystals with 5th being the hardest one imo.
    Odinwolfe wrote: »
    Just need 2 more #3's and 1 more #2, and 2 #5's. (For me and wife, of course.

Erk... this is what i should've done but... i ended up rushing... it says a lot about you for grinding it out with/for your wife. Good game and good luck.
    this is not so bad. What dungeon is best for #5?

Do the peaca basic for the banshee and if you don't get it there, barri and math has a decent amount of dead ends. I happened to get mine in peaca normal from playing around.
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    The second was definitely the worst of the 6. It took me over 100 ancient kills before I finally found it. I've found 5 in both barri basic and peaca. When I found it in Barri it was before I was even aware of the quest. Now I'll just be going about my life and throwing around my spare crystals to people I know.
  • TOUCHMYBEARDTOUCHMYBEARD
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    From the way it is worded Crystal 1 seems to come from Coill Abyss, currently in that right now to check.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Eiran is turning players into Dorcha the Explorer
    VeylaineBlissfulkillIyasenuHazurah[Deleted User]AndrewGRLeiliciawingundamNoneloEramystand 4 others.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Eralea wrote: »
    Yvonnee wrote: »
    great, so now theyre even putting skills behind giant RNG walls.
    thanks for the info though

LOL

10/10 troll comment, whether intentional or not.

Crisis Escape via Evasion, anyone?
    Sherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    These aren't that hard to get. There is a difference between unnecessarily arduous and then having things given to you on a silver platter.
  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    Haven't need to work for things to get skills since I did it years ago to get all AR pages so it's sort of feeling like the annoying times came back but since I got used back then...
    I wouldn't really compare this to rng skills from ace talents since we can just bypass that by rbing into an ace talent and we get the skills.
    And that's sort of what surprises me that they didn't make something of the sort to give us the skill by just using cash... specially since everything is gacha and cash shop lately :/
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I am not looking forward to hunt for #2..... My usual ancient hunting spot pre-event seems to have no ancient anymore, guess people already kill em all..............
    pawcalypseBlissfulkillSphyra21
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited December 15, 2017
    Yeah all my ancient huntin' grounds have been wiped out lol.

Also anybody know if the hornets at Scathach Forest/Beach drop the crystal that the polar hornets do? Cuz the riddle could apply there too....
    pawcalypse
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Puts on minus 2000 CP with a grin on his face. :trollface:

wow wish i could do that. Most I can do is -1500 but that requires holdin' a shield for that last -500.

#weNeed-cpBows
    #weNeed-2000cpItems
    pawcalypse
  • MashiMotoMashiMoto
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    edited December 16, 2017
    Anyone know if using the crystals will cause them not to spawn for you anymore? I'm trying to run Coil for a friend. I had gotten it on my first try but after that. Been having no luck. Or was that just pure luck i got it on the first run?
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    MashiMoto wrote: »
    Anyone know if using the crystals will cause them not to spawn for you anymore? I'm trying to run Coil for a friend. I had gotten it on my first try but after that. Been having no luck. Or was that just pure luck i got it on the first run?

That's what I'm trying to find out. Got the 5th one in my 3rd Math dung. Did some more after that, did not get another.
    So here I am wondering if I'm just not seeing them cuz they are rare or because I simply cannot get them anymore.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    People have it eazy nowdazy. Just use a ace card and get all inter+ADv magic unlocked and trained 4 u. Back in my day...ar8-10 wuld cost 2-3m each. :#
    Gretapawcalypse
  • MorixnonMorixnon
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    edited December 16, 2017
    With the new spinning slasher skill, where are the dorcha crystals dropped? are they just random in dungeons or SM's or is it like the old magic skills pages (fireball, ice spear) where you have to kill specific monsters, clear dungeons with a chance of dropping?
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    See this post
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/14274/dorcha-crystals/p1
    Ellisya wrote: »
    1st - Coil Abyss chest
    2nd - Ancient Mob or Succubus Fiend
    3rd - Cobh Fishing or Cavern Lord chest
    4th - Fleta Sells for 50k on ETC tab
    5th - Uladh Dungeon deadend chest
    6th - Silva Forest Hornets
    Odinwolfe
  • MashiMotoMashiMoto
    Mabinogi Rep: 520

That's what I'm trying to find out. Got the 5th one in my 3rd Math dung. Did some more after that, did not get another.
    So here I am wondering if I'm just not seeing them cuz they are rare or because I simply cannot get them anymore.
    Bump
  • KnavemareKnavemare
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    knavemare anyone here from Mari can add me I have two extra #3 crystals I'll sell you
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited December 16, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    People have it eazy nowdazy. Just use a ace card and get all inter+ADv magic unlocked and trained 4 u. Back in my day...ar8-10 wuld cost 2-3m each. :#

Exactly!
    AR8 and AR10 are still around 1m to 3m in Alexina
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985

Bump

You should be able to get them after you used. I ran one and got one, used it and a friend said he needed 3 for his alts and just ran another 3 to get him those. I also did the same for the 5th, Got one used it ran afew and got another
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Shifty wrote: »

Bump

You should be able to get them after you used. I ran one and got one, used it and a friend said he needed 3 for his alts and just ran another 3 to get him those. I also did the same for the 5th, Got one used it ran afew and got another
    Can you still get them after you have obtained spinning slasher? I caved in and bought the 2nd one but still would like to farm for others to cover the gold I spent for the 2nd..