Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dorcha Conversion - Rua

Raincloud95Raincloud95
Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
in General Chat
If you've done the quest where you go to Rua's house, you can talk to her in her house if she's there and not at the pub for the Dorcha Conversion quest, which I thought was neat. I went to the pub and she wasn't there, so I got mad and went to her house and just started talking to her, I think I hit 'private story' and it fulfilled the quest requirement.

Side note, petition for quest to cure Rua's brother anyone?
TreesBlissfulkill

Comments

• TreesTrees
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    I was really appalled when she wanted medicine for her skin and not...her dying brother. Oh well!
    Mey
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I've played this game for so many years and completed most of the generation, optional and event quests that were ever released..

....except for this one, because I aaaaaabsolutely do not give a damn about her. This time I immediately noticed how it came back to bite me and part of me thinks this was intentional. I mean..Corentin, really? Out of all people you could've picked in the entire game? No wonder we also got Rua.
    [Deleted User]
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Oh

I hadn't bothered with getting that skill cause I was too lazy to look for a functioning Rua timer and didn't want to pay the cover charge unless she was guaranteed to be there

kk I'll go barge into her house thanks for the tip 8D
    [Deleted User]
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited December 18, 2017
    Trees wrote: »
    I was really appalled when she wanted medicine for her skin and not...her dying brother. Oh well!

Not sure if serious, but the dialogue implied that it was a lie. This may have been due to the fact that the dialogue remains the same regardless if the player has done the Rua sidequest, but under the assumption that we know nothing of Rua's brother.
    Trees
  • TreesTrees
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Trees wrote: »

Not sure if serious, but the dialogue implied that it was a lie. This may have been due to the fact that the dialogue remains the same regardless if the player has done the Rua sidequest, but under the assumption that we know nothing of Rua's brother.
    That makes a lot more sense!