Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Untranslated Advanced Phoenix Feather

pawcalypsepawcalypse
Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
edited January 2, 2018 in Archived Bugs
What is the issue?
I found an untranslated Advanced Phoenix Feather, I believe this was an event item from a few years ago. I remember the feather being in full English text when I stored it in my bank, a few years ago, and when I placed it in my inventory just a few days ago. For some reason it is now untranslated. I tried to use it awhile ago by accident but the message prompt was in English.
adv_phoenix_feather_2.png
I resized the image so it can be read by anyone who can translate it.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
I am not sure if it can be recreated since this is an event item; I am not sure if this has affected other versions of the Advanced Phoenix Feather.

Ryuuri, Alexina Server

Comments

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hey pawcalpse! We are aware of the issue and have updated the Huge Lucky Finish Post with this update
    Update Sunday, Dec. 17th

We are aware of a rare bug where opening the Gift Box gives no reward. Please write a Support Ticket and we will gladly give you the correct item only if the box gives no reward.
    If you receive an untranslated Phoenix Feather, Please be aware that this item still works and the untranslated text will be fixed with the next maintenance.
    Thank you again for your understanding.
    Sincerely,
    The Mabinogi Team

pawcalypse
  • yumitzuyumitzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I'm getting these feathers from the Special Chain Slash Gift Box. Some king of glitch??
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    This has been reported previously:
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/14354/fwd-untranslated-advanced-phoenix-feather

The official announcement has also been changed to address this issue.
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J8L
    This is found near the top of the Announcement:
    We are aware of a rare bug where opening the Gift Box gives no reward. Please write a Support Ticket and we will gladly give you the correct item only if the box gives no reward.
    If you receive an untranslated Phoenix Feather. Please be aware that this item still works and the untranslated text will be fixed with the next maintenance.
    Thank you again for your understanding
    Sincerely,
    The Mabinogi Team

It works just like a normal Advanced Phoenix Feather (Event).

The name should be translated with tomorrow's maintenance.
    pawcalypse
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Fixed
    pawcalypse