Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fifth Dorcha Crystal

SylekSylek
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
edited December 20, 2017 in Help
I'm searching for Dorcha crystals to get spinning slasher and was wondering if there were any tips to help find the 5th Dorcha Crystal. I already know it's supposed to come from the chests that spawn in the dead ends of dungeons like Barri or Peaca.

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Dropping an item onto the altar will create a normal dungeon seeded with that item - the item seed will generate a similarly-shaped dungeon every time you drop it.

If you can find which items generate dungeon shapes with dead end chests near the beginning, you can farm those and leave the dungeon instead of trying to finish it every time.

This does take a bit of trial and error and I don't know many good ones either. I'm looking for a holy grail dungeon that spawns 2 dead ends in the first room hehe

Warning: Don't drop the same item too soon after leaving the last dungeon or you'll just re-enter the one you already looted
    Warning 2: Watch out for logout penalty if you leave the dungeon via cc
    Warning 3: Don't do this on Baltane, daily effect messes with the dungeon seeding or something
    [Deleted User]
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I got the 5th Crystal from the second floor of Peaca Basic, on my first and only run (to Sketch the Banshee for Death Mark quest).

~ I bought the pass from NPC Researcher for 39k .. :)

I've done some runs of Barri Adv, also trying to get a skill book, but had no luck. As for Peaca Basic, I again didn't have the same luck when getting the sketch.