Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Squire's Uniform Box

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
in General Chat
It seems that the Raging Spike quest is the same for everyone, meaning you only need Kaour, Dai and Eirlys uniform boxes. So are the other squire's uniform box worthless? Or do they have some use in something else? I got 3 Logan boxes................

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Pretty much worthless, unless you want to dress your squires up when you do Baltane missions.
  • FaultyhingeFaultyhinge
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    As I understand it, you give them to squires who then wear them during the new missions.
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    I wish they'd always wear them, not just in missions. Those silly skirts need to go; I want my whole unit in the same (Odran) outfit.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Beryl wrote: »
    I wish they'd always wear them, not just in missions. Those silly skirts need to go; I want my whole unit in the same (Odran) outfit.
    ^
    Sure. Already has a dating sim. Might as well be a dress up sim too.
    BlissfulkillFiniraldi
  • KeneroKenero
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited December 21, 2017
    Sadly, you can only gift them the uniforms on specific days. So it's sort of time locked. Getting chain skills have been an extremely unpleasant experience. Too many item collection RNG. It was insane for spinning slasher, but now that the last 3, raging spike, bachram explosion, and chain burst are just... too much.

It's one thing to be difficult, it's another to be RNG locked. One of my friends can't even get the last 3 skills because the solo-only balatine mission has essentially prevented him from completing it to get anything noticeable.

DevCat has proven that to provide "content" they lock these behind high scaling RNG walls for SKILLS. Let's not talk about the 200 + end game chest for some people to get or the lack of ancients. But forcing a solo mission... for the last three skills means that only a well equipped person with decent levels and skills (with almost no lag) obtaining it or if they have extreme luck. What are the chances that a lot of undergeared people or under level are gonna have that extreme luck to obtained these?
    pawcalypsecourtneyyEramystSherri
  • SomeNoobProSomeNoobPro
    Mabinogi Rep: 425
    The squire uniforms and pages are tradeable btw. Also being time locked will keep the prices down, seeing as theres no rush to get it now, at least for the squire uniforms. Dai is wednesday (past already so you have an entire week to get/buy it.) Eirlys is tuesday and Kaour is friday iirc.
  • RikakuRikaku
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited December 21, 2017
    Kenero wrote: »
    DevCat has proven that to provide "content" they lock these behind high scaling RNG walls for SKILLS.
    I'm pretty sure there's others skills that did this for the longest time, so this isn't new. (Although I'm not saying its good either.)
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    Btw when your giving it to the squires do you gift it like a likeability potion to an npc or is their a keyword that shows up when it is the squires birthday when you start a conversation?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    you gift it like a likeability potion
    pawcalypseImaizumi
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I'm super salty about the spinning slasher one, that one was way too much. Even now that I have it, I think that. The other ones are..mostly doable. Honestly, collecting magic pages back in the day was way more RNG based than the last 3 skills we got now.

Thing is, I really hate RNG, but I can understand the need. It's different when you put stuff on publically available, limited amount of mobs though. It's stupid.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited December 21, 2017
    Kenero wrote: »
    for the last three skills means that only a well equipped person with decent levels and skills (with almost no lag) obtaining it or if they have extreme luck. What are the chances that a lot of undergeared people or under level are gonna have that extreme luck to obtained these?
    That's true. Newbies won't be able to do the baltane missions. I for one cannot complete the round table mission without my FH gear. Everyone else kept saying use gun and shuriken but no.......With my lag, I can't defend it when the squires are setting up the barrier spikes. FH is the only way for me.

But you can always buy the pages tho. It's not as expensive as Dorcha Crystals.
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    where do the uniform boxes come from? I actually have no idea.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Meridis wrote: »
    where do the uniform boxes come from? I actually have no idea.

They're possible rewards from the reward boxes earned from Avalon Bridge and Round Table missions.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    CXlGGHs.jpg

PSA: Today is Kaour's birthday
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Omg Kour is so cute sometimes.... xD
    Blissfulkill
  • Malkhazaali40Malkhazaali40
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Even when it's their birthdays, I can't gift them the uniforms, I have to quest and everything. I don't understand why . Am I doing something wrong?
  • RedspiderRedspider
    does any reward boxes works, or only the adv one work?
  • RedspiderRedspider
    Do I need to get the adv boxes for Squire's Uniform Box, or I should get 4 basics?