Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Chain Slash Grandmaster Mission Typo

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited January 11, 2018 in Archived Bugs
What is the issue?
A possible Second Mission for Grandmaster Chain Slash says to use the skill "Bacharim" Explosion 5 times.

Why is this considered an issue?
There is a typo for the skill the quest wants you to use.

What should happen instead?
The quest should say to use "Bachram" Explosion, not "Bacharim".

Photographic Evidence:
2a85542547.png

IGN: Teraschione
Server: Mari

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    dropping by to say is that easy or what? i dont have the skill yet so idk but it just seems really easy? is it time consuming? is that why its a gm mission
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Leilicia wrote: »
    dropping by to say is that easy or what? i dont have the skill yet so idk but it just seems really easy? is it time consuming? is that why its a gm mission

It's just time-consuming.

Bachram Explosion can only be used once per Bachram Boost, which takes 10 minutes to build up the bachram bar.
    So it takes about 50 minutes or so to do this.
    Leilicia
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    oh geez so it is time consuming. still easier than other gms i did in the past at least e ue;
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forwarded
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Fixed