Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

time for daily quest reset

EnaEna
Mabinogi Rep: 705
in Feedback and Suggestions
before it new year, i want to rant about time zone.
i live in australia. when daily reset it 2am where i have been living.
problem is i cant do girg daily, black dragon, white dragon or any raid boss, because of time different
2am for girg, 4.30am black dragon and 5am white dragon. other round is around 12am which i have life
nexon can u please do some thing about this issue. or u dont care about other players outside NA?
karma coin aus have 10% low value than karma coin global. and it geting hard to buy. only few place have karma coin card.
no one buy it becose we not stupid to pay 10%extra

Comments

• LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    I'm pretty sure Nexon NA can't do anything about the daily reset time. is a reason it happens at 7:00 AM, it matches with midnight in Korea, so daily reset (and many other things) are based on KR time.

That aside, I don't see how the reset happening at another time for you makes you unable to do girg or dragons.
    Sure, there will be less people, but that has obviously nothing to do with Nexon.
    They can't really force NA players to login at the same time as Australians/Europeans.
  • EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    I am pretty sure it was reset at 6am before
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    It has never reset at 6am, but during the Aus winter, everything in Mabi is scheduled two hours earlier than it is during the Aus summer.

It's caused by the daylight savings time difference between the US and Aus.

During some parts of the year, if one country has switched to/from DST before the other, the difference will be one hour. That might be what you're thinking of.