Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

♡ Freebies ♡

raiaaraiaa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
edited January 7, 2018 in Art Creations
I have one week of winter break left and finally some motivation to draw after a year or so.. :')
Still experimenting with art styles, but I'd be happy if you'd let me draw your characters!
It's (hopefully) not limited to headshots and bustshots, so feel free to leave a pose and/or personality reference.

Here are some examples of my art!
Sample 1
Sample 2

EDIT: Sorry guys! There'll be no more freebies because winter break is ending :'( Ahh there were so many characters I didn't get to </3 I'll be back with an art shop once I get my projects and presentations over with though!
Aell
  1. Would you buy my art? ;u;17 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (17 votes)
    2. No :
       0% (0 votes)

Comments