Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[NAB] Didn't receive Duffle Coat Box

MomokoMomoko
Mabinogi Rep: 730
edited January 2, 2018 in Archived Bugs
Like mentioned in the title I stayed loged in to receive my stamp today for the Duffle Coat bag, I got the Stamp but no Box :/

mari
Momokomatsuo

Comments

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    In this situation, you should write up a ticket for us CS team to investigate. Also be sure to check to make sure the box wasn't place in a closed bag or a different tab (such as the Soul Stream Inventory). Also please be sure to check to make sure that was the stamp you received today by opening up the Attendance Book.
  • MomokoMomoko
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Well Just submited a Ticket, I just hope I wont get dissapointed like back then in Halloween event.. submited a ticket and didn't got any reply until event was over and the Title was lost for me :/

I checked all Bags and possible inventories (excluding obvious bags like music or Book bag)
    I also checked 5 times about the stamp, just received the Dye today... :/
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Tagging this as [NAB] as *hopefully* CS resolved this issue