Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Best server for european time zone?

GalbatorGalbator
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in General Chat
Hi, I decided to start playing mabinogi again, and just like the title says, I'm wondering which server would be best for someone who's from Europe. I've been playing for 3 days on Alexina, but only encountered a handfull players (who weren't afk). I'm guessing that's because alot of americans sleep when I play? Or maybe people aren't really hanging out in Tir and Dun and that being the reason I don't see anyone. Maybe others from Europe has some input on this?

Comments

• EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    nexon dont care about players outside US time zone. bare with it or quit.
    ShouK
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited January 10, 2018
    Ena wrote: »

Rude. Smh.

A lot of players these days play after school and/or work, which is anywhere between 3-6pm in the 3 time zones we have. That's all I am saying because I don't want to start another server war. Lol.

1__101__by_kyoflameashhylden-da1hb1k.gif
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    If you're having that issue even on Alexina, it probably isn't much better anywhere else.

Was this on ch1,btw? O.o

Have you tried connecting with others on discord or via a guild to find others?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    edited January 10, 2018
    not try to be rude but blunt. if nexon care other players, we wouldnt have this topic to disscuss.
    ppl form euro and ocean would have play this game more and remain
    2 ghost town server and 1 in coma
    why dont give us euro and ocianic sever in the first place merge all 3 and make one new for outsider
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    not try to be rude but blunt. if nexon care other players, we wouldnt have this topic to disscuss.
    ppl form euro and ocean would have play this game more and remain
    2 ghost town server and 1 in coma
    why dont give us euro and ocianic sever in the first place merge all 3 and make one new for outsider

This topic again. Kek.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Eu time is the busiest time to play, if you like playing with other.
    7am pst is girg raid
    8am ish is daily sm and lord
    11am is bd raid
    11.30am is wd raid.

I remember 7 am pst is around late afternoon for some part of eu.

Even right now at 4am (UTC -7) there's enough people to run various sms.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Most of us sits in Alexina. And with the server distance, I'm not sure how many of us can keep up with the lag, so the population is noticably less.
    Gaea wrote: »

Rude. Smh.

A lot of players these days play after school and/or work, which is anywhere between 3-6pm in the 3 time zones we have. That's all I am saying because I don't want to start another server war. Lol.

1__101__by_kyoflameashhylden-da1hb1k.gif

Well, she/he's not completely wrong.

Everything they've been doing since the migration have been catered to you, amd maybe 5% attention to us.
    Most of us don't really complain, and accepts it.
  • GalbatorGalbator
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I wasn't aware of the channels... Turns out it kept spawning me in ch 6 or 7. It doesn't matter what time I play, there's always people in ch 1 or 2, so thanks for pointing out that you could change channels :)