Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

ヾ(*′○`)゚.+:。゚☆ Lifeaya's Art Shoppe (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

LifeayaLifeaya
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
edited June 18, 2018 in Art Creations
~ Info ~
Hello, I'm known as Hoshiko elsewhere but here you can call me Lifeaya or my IGN Nymphilia, whatever floats your boat. I will be open to taking allot of commissions for awhile and hope some of you will be interested!~ Also, I'm on MARI (⺣◡⺣)♡*

ALL PIECES WILL BE STREAMED ON MY TWITCH ( HoshikosArtistBrew) UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE <3

~ Prices ~
- Bust Shots : 500k
- Half Body : 1 Mil
- Full Body : 2.5 Mil
- Reference Sheets : 3 Mil (Starting Price)
- Chibi : 1 Mil

NOTE: Extra Characters will add an additional 500k

~ Examples ~

My other works can be found on my other Social Media.

Twitter ~ https://twitter.com/HoshiArtistBrew?lang=en
Tumblr ~ http://hoshiko-artist-brew.tumblr.com/
FB ~ https://www.facebook.com/IIHoshikoII/?ref=bookmarks

~ Bust Shots EX. ~
profile_by_hoshikosartistbrew-dce3p56.png

~ Half Body EX. ~
chariot_by_hoshikosartistbrew-dce3pg1.png

~ Full Body EX. ~
tumblr_p90gtsQWda1w61c0go1_1280.png

~ Reference Sheet EX. ~
gal_by_hoshikosartistbrew-dce3ptt.png

ORDER SHEET:
IGN/Server:
Style: (Half Body - Full Body ETC.)
Character Ref: (Please try to give me Front, Back and Side Views of your character)
Scene/Pose Ref or Description:
Extra Character(s): Y/N
*Contact INFO: (If you wish to msg me PRIVATELY about your order you can put down what I can contact you on)

* - OPTIONAL
ImaizumiPankooda

Comments

• LifeayaLifeaya
    bump
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Aah, I see you draw anthro characters? I would love to order something from ya <3 WIPs would be great if you don't mind. And please let me know if you have any questions about the characters or pose, or if anything isn't doable. :3

IGN/Server: Faiflowright (Mari) / Nyaa (Alexina) - I will be paying with Mari gold, but if you need to contact me in-game, I'm usually on Alexina
    Style: Couple bust shot (two bust shots in the same picture together, if possible)
    Character Ref: Rayne and Zora both in keyhole sweaters (scroll for more refs) sharing a scarf please c: Zora would still wear her key necklace, it would show a bit under the scarf, and her hair highlights would be blue. Both of their piercings can be winter-themed, feel free to have fun with them <3 And the sweaters can be any color you think suits them. Zora has this and this of her in a keyhole sweater (both of her human version though), if they help.
    Scene/Pose Ref or Description: I'd love to see a pose similar to this, but with the cheeks touching. And the arms can definitely be different if you'd rather not draw them where the hands would show haha, it'd be great if they were out of the way so the keyholes on the sweaters would show. They'd be bundled up in the same scarf together, with Rayne being the one on our right, happily rubbing her cheek against Zora's cheek. They're very close friends, like sisters. Rayne would look happy and excited and Zora would look happy but a bit surprised by the unexpected cheek rubs, haha.
    Extra Character(s): Y
    *Contact INFO: Whatever works best for you is fine with me <3 If Discord is easiest, I have one that I can add you on. Or you can PM me on the forums as well.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I think you could afford to raise the price of your busts at least and although I'm not ordering your art is very cute!!
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    I think you forgot a 0 in your bust and extra characters prices also your art is beautiful
    ImaizumiTwelie
  • LifeayaLifeaya
    Nyaa wrote: »
    Aah, I see you draw anthro characters? I would love to order something from ya <3 WIPs would be great if you don't mind. And please let me know if you have any questions about the characters or pose, or if anything isn't doable. :3

IGN/Server: Faiflowright (Mari) / Nyaa (Alexina) - I will be paying with Mari gold, but if you need to contact me in-game, I'm usually on Alexina
    Style: Couple bust shot (two bust shots in the same picture together, if possible)
    Character Ref: Rayne and Zora both in keyhole sweaters (scroll for more refs) sharing a scarf please c: Zora would still wear her key necklace, it would show a bit under the scarf, and her hair highlights would be blue. Both of their piercings can be winter-themed, feel free to have fun with them <3 And the sweaters can be any color you think suits them. Zora has this and this of her in a keyhole sweater (both of her human version though), if they help.
    Scene/Pose Ref or Description: I'd love to see a pose similar to this, but with the cheeks touching. And the arms can definitely be different if you'd rather not draw them where the hands would show haha, it'd be great if they were out of the way so the keyholes on the sweaters would show. They'd be bundled up in the same scarf together, with Rayne being the one on our right, happily rubbing her cheek against Zora's cheek. They're very close friends, like sisters. Rayne would look happy and excited and Zora would look happy but a bit surprised by the unexpected cheek rubs, haha.
    *Contact INFO: Whatever works best for you is fine with me <3 If Discord is easiest, I have one that I can add you on. Or you can PM me on the forums as well.

I can definitely do that for you!~ I'm on Discord mainly and it'd be very helpful if I could get you added <3
  • LifeayaLifeaya
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    I think you could afford to raise the price of your busts at least and although I'm not ordering your art is very cute!!

I probably could yes, but I'd like at least one thing to always be available for people that don't have allot of money <3
    NyuuHokusai
  • LifeayaLifeaya
    I think you forgot a 0 in your bust and extra characters prices also your art is beautiful

Pffft nah, but thank you. I'm glad you enjoy my work, it makes me very happy <3
  • MikitisueMikitisue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Hi can I order a couple bust? My discord is Miki#4199 if it is easier to contact!
  • LifeayaLifeaya
    Mikitisue wrote: »
    Hi can I order a couple bust? My discord is Miki#4199 if it is easier to contact!

Of course you can :3

I've already added, we can discuss details as soon as you're available!~
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @Lifeaya Sure thing! I will PM you my Discord, hopefully that is alright <3 Thank you so much! I'm excited to see how it turns out.
  • LifeayaLifeaya
    All the current finished pieces!~

tumblr_p2oquj9oAy1w61c0go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2oquj9oAy1w61c0go2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2sgji6WlC1w61c0go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2uc7ynYUq1w61c0go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2uc7ynYUq1w61c0go2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2w492yidT1w61c0go1_1280.jpg

ImaizumiEuphoriiaWingedBunnieNyaaPankoodaNyuuHokusaiTwelie
  • LifeayaLifeaya
    bump
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Bust drawings are 50k? I would like one if possible.

IGN/Server: Marielx - Mari
    Style: Bust Shot
    Character Ref: https://i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png
    Scene/Pose Ref or Description: Bust pose, not much action to go from there
    *Contact INFO: Note me in-game.
  • LifeayaLifeaya
    Marielx wrote: »
    Bust drawings are 50k? I would like one if possible.

IGN/Server: Marielx - Mari
    Style: Bust Shot
    Character Ref: https://i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png
    Scene/Pose Ref or Description: Bust pose, not much action to go from there
    *Contact INFO: Note me in-game.

I can do that for you ^w^/) Would you like to do msging just in-game or would you mind if I also msg you on forums
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    edited January 26, 2018
    Hi I back after getting some golds together.

IGN/Server: kitteykat74 - Tarlach (I'll have to hit up that gold transfer service so if you feel up for it I can send a request)
    Style: Was wondering if I could order a Couple Bust (2ppls in one picture) and a Reference Sheet
    Character Ref: for the bust stuff: Char 1, Char 2
    Pics for the Reference stuff: Current Face , Outfit , Glasses for reading , weapon
    Scene/Pose Ref or Description: I'll give details if you feel ok doing all this firsts ><
    Contact INFO: Think I could add you on discord to get things sorted out it the easiest way for me to reply back quick
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Either way is fine.
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    Hey hey, Nymph!! It's Alisandrea! :x It's been a while~

Would it be cool if I added you on discord to ask about a bust or two? Your style is super cute!
  • LifeayaLifeaya
    Hi I back after getting some golds together.

IGN/Server: kitteykat74 - Tarlach (I'll have to hit up that gold transfer service so if you feel up for it I can send a request)
    Style: Was wondering if I could order a Couple Bust (2ppls in one picture) and a Reference Sheet
    Character Ref: for the bust stuff: Char 1, Char 2
    Pics for the Reference stuff: Current Face , Outfit , Glasses for reading , weapon
    Scene/Pose Ref or Description: I'll give details if you feel ok doing all this firsts ><
    Contact INFO: Think I could add you on discord to get things sorted out it the easiest way for me to reply back quick

Hello hello!~ I can definitely do that for you! I don't have a set schedule for when I can get to yours, but I will definitely keep you informed <3 I will be PMing my discord info.
  • LifeayaLifeaya
    Hey hey, Nymph!! It's Alisandrea! :x It's been a while~

Would it be cool if I added you on discord to ask about a bust or two? Your style is super cute!

*GASP* Long time no see Alis!~ I will PM my discord info momentarily
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    OK, here we go with the actual form~

IGN/Server: Alisandrea (Mari)
    Style: 2 character bust
    Character Ref: https://i.imgur.com/MKySUAh.png and https://i.imgur.com/Fj2HcfK.png
    Scene/Pose Ref or Description: These two are meant to be sort of...Best friends in a way? Something really buddy-buddy between them would be fun I think. xD
    Extra Character(s): ^ Yep, she's right up there too~
    Contact Info: You can keep hitting me up on discord whenever you need anything!