Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone gotten a black bag yet?

ChakylinChakylin
Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
in General Chat
As of current, I've only heard about one on Ruairi...any other servers lucky?

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Without any actual screenshot (System Log), no one really can prove whether people actually got one from fish trap xD..
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    edited January 21, 2018
    Curious to see if forum mods move this thread to help section as well, I asked a similar "did anyone get X item from event" too, and it got moved.

To contribute to the thread, I haven't heard or seen any evidence of their existence outside of the event page.

Personally, I think that events like this are stupid outside of gratuitous ego food, the bags should be attainable through dedication not RNG, but hey, who the ---- am I?
    YangKoete
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Not me. But I've got stacks of unopened traps because my inventory is full of gems that I need to starve the ego to feed....but I can't starve it because I'm fishing! D:
    YangKoetepurpley
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Policroma wrote: »
    Not me. But I've got stacks of unopened traps because my inventory is full of gems that I need to starve the ego to feed....but I can't starve it because I'm fishing! D:

Fishing chair!! :)
    ShadoeYangKoete
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

No fishing chair will change the fact that this game turns me into a packrat. XP
    WolfandWolfSphyra21YangKoete
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 21, 2018
    Well since there is limited bait which you should consume within an hour or so (with a complete Adonis set) you can easily afk starve your ego there. Just remember not to make your ego mad. Unhappy is where you want it. Feed it the powders first, diamonds next, and then whatever 10.0 gems you have left. Rinse repeat.
    YangKoete
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Policroma wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

No fishing chair will change the fact that this game turns me into a packrat. XP

This game turns everyone into a hoarder XD
    Shadoepurpley
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    i got a single wood
    LadameGaby5011Raincloud95YangKoete
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 21, 2018
    i got a single wood
    if-you-know-what-i-mean-127.png
    LadameBlissfulkillGaby5011SunfallSkyRaincloud95pawcalypseYangKoeteKingEphyNifanity
  • ChakylinChakylin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    I know the one I'm speaking of on Ruairi exists for sure. Otherwise, I'm tired of this event already. The first day I fished up a ton of 10cm gems. Now I'm lucky to get 1 in 130 traps :U Feels bad man.
  • UnisexUnisex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    I got 99 boxes, and a bag aint in one of them.
    courtneyyVioletBoy
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Old fish trap = same old trap
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    Or is the bag cake?
    SplatulatedDaenestra
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Chakylin wrote: »
    I know the one I'm speaking of on Ruairi exists for sure. Otherwise, I'm tired of this event already. The first day I fished up a ton of 10cm gems. Now I'm lucky to get 1 in 130 traps :U Feels bad man.

I don't think I've gotten any 10cm gems, though I've picked some up that other people have thrown out.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 22, 2018
    Why did you make a new thread to ask this...? There's a thread asking exactly same thing... And it seems like the bag is extremely rare. Not surprised... I remember when OX Event was supposed to give Carasek Bags in event RNG boxes and barely anyone got those.
    BlissfulkillSylviaWolfeRadiant DawnpawcalypseYangKoete
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I have 5 banks worth of gems plus a lot of pets filled with gems! I wish Nexon would implement auto ego feeding, like we chose what the ego is allowed to eat at what hunger level (all types of gems @ unhappy hunger), and it just feeds itself overnight/during work/school.

@Nexon notice me senpai
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    I did not see the other post.
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Ego weapons are still a thing?
    Greta[Deleted User]pawcalypsecourtneyy
  • TotokeTotoke
    Mabinogi Rep: 995
    My brother got lucky on day 2, But I haven't gotten so lucky..
    YangKoete
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    i-have-gdoz6x.jpg