Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art Commissions / Thread

GeluberserkGeluberserk
Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
edited January 24, 2018 in Art Creations
Hello, I am starting commissioned work today. Here are examples of my work:
RRKwIl7.jpg
My Mabinogi character
CRRAoRy.png
My SO's character
dbe11a3b996e35acb9fa4a691256f22e.png
Tharja from Fire Emblem
896d0c6cce59d20d9d8fc76589a2d46b.png
Brynhildr from Fate Grand Order
26eca1f0315d73b55137841ded7136a1.png
D.Va from Overwatch

If you are interested in commissioning me, please feel free to contact me through my social media or at my e-mail address:
Twitter
Tumblr
DeviantArt
E-Mail: tzhaogtz@gmail.com
Additionally, if you are not interested in commissioning me, but enjoy my art please consider following me on my social media!
As of this moment my rate is a flat $25 USD for a bust up picture similar to the examples I have given. Prices will be negotiable from that point (i.e. additional people/items/body will mean a higher price).
Please note that I have the right to refuse a commissioned request for any reason.

If you want to contact me for other reasons feel free to send me a note in-game:
Genkione of Mari server

Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy my current and future work!

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Might want to fix the DeviantART link, i clicked on it and it sent me right back in here xD lol.
    Anyways, I was wondering.... Would you be interested in an art trade? I hope you don't mind traditional :c (paper, pencil, sharpies, coloured pencils)
    Here's some examples if you need it.
    thumbnail_by_psyychoticdani-dbyg5aj.jpg
    pet_the_skunk_by_psyychoticdani-dbxp7c2.jpg
    ice___by_psyychoticdani-dbyfo96.jpg
    mabinogi___divinedemigodoutfit_f__by_psyychoticdani-dbt5jyt.jpg
    sesshomaru_by_psyychoticdani-dbiwvq3.jpg
    If interested, please let me know♥
  • GeluberserkGeluberserk
    Thanks for letting me know about the links. They've been fixed.
    Also, currently I'm not interested in Art Trades, but thank you for the offer!
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Thanks for letting me know about the links. They've been fixed.
    Also, currently I'm not interested in Art Trades, but thank you for the offer!

You're welcome ^~^
    And that's fine, just message me whenever you get interested in art trades, i'd be happy to do it - that's if you're even interested in my work lol.
  • GeluberserkGeluberserk
    Here is New Year Azura from FEH as another reference.

b238671b1d9306c13196ea9d85073dec.jpg
    DANIarts