Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reassure's Mail Subscription Service

ReassureReassure
Mabinogi Rep: 800
edited January 12, 2017 in Alexina Marketplace
This is a service in which you sign up to have certain item(s) delivered to you either every week or on a schedule of your choosing. It'll save you time and hassle if you look for these items on a regular basis and could instead spend that time on better or more fun things~ Just leave your IGN, item(s) you'd like, amount, and the days on which (or how often) you'd like it mailed to you. You may cancel at any time and you may also place one-time orders if you desire. The list I have right now is just an idea of what you could order, if your desired item is not listed you may request it and I'll see if I could provide it on a regular basis. Thank you.

>>>Order Items<<<
r1 Cater Dishes (Please Include details about the stats you'd like etc.)
HP 100 Pots
MP 100 Pots
Stam 100 Pots
Tendering pots - 70k Each (50k each if you subscribe for them, this discount is also included for one-time orders placed by regular subscribers.)
Full Recovery Pots - 150k Stack
Metal Dye Amps - 300k Each
(Any other adv play items EXCEPT regular dyes, note your requests)
Beginner enchant bundles - 10k each
Thief Hairbands - 200k each
Accessories (may or may not be reforged) - 8k each
Rabbit feet accessories - 100k each

Available by Request:
Fixed Dyes - 100k each. Leave your desired color and HEX code or RGB and I'll mail them if I get them.
Droseras - Price varies according to stats, note me in game

Light hetero kite shield manuals - 150k each, limited supply
Empty treasure chest - 20k each

EDIT: Added prices for some items, thanks @Balenciaga for reminding me lol.
HP/MP/Stam pots will not include prices as those are eligible for bulk discount depending on how many stacks you want. Contact me In-game for details.

IGN: Reassure
Please note me for all inquiries, thank you. c:

Comments