Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi freezes every 2 seconds

BerryswirlBerryswirl
Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
in Technical Support
So I got a new computer, its a pretty good one, my specs are;
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3701 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

However my Mabi freezes every 2 seconds, for 1 second.

I went into my Nvidia control panel to make Mabi use my graphics card - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB and that helped for a little bit, but then it went right back to freezing every 2 seconds. I have tried to redo this process, however it has not improved.

I have restarted the client, and that worked once, but has not worked since. I tried restarting my computer, that does not help.

The freezing only happens on Mabi, all my other games I've had up are fine.

Any ideas?

- Thanks ♥

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I don't suppose you have a lot of quests and don't have "Hide Quest Info" checked in the options? (Game -> Etc -> Hide Quest Info checkbox)

That's one possible reason you could be lagging every few seconds.
    BerryswirlJazmyn
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Man, I feel dumb, but omg I love youuu.

I'll come back to this if the freezing comes back.

Thank youuu