Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please combine two copies of the same skill of imp

TsumikkiTsumikki
Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
edited February 7, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Fn6YyB8.png

Two imp pets have different copies of the same skill, please combine them the way pet heal or pet rest universally works for all the pets.
update!
it's a Fez issue

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Ah

Is that why my imp warp hot key disappeared? They've messed around with them?
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    "The hotkey shortcut for one Warp Imp will not activate another Warp Imp if the current Warp Imp has not yet saved a location to be transported to." -- https://wiki.mabi.world/view/Pet_Teleport
    I tried this anyway, but it's the different thing. Not a single instance of the two teleports reacting to one imp, only their own is activated (shines like usable). Ok, imagine clicking shortcuted pet WM with the pet summoned who doesn't have it - it's a dead button. This is the kind. Why is this a thing anyway..?
    Eralea wrote: »
    Is that why my imp warp hot key disappeared? They've messed around with them?
    The only instance of buttons "disappearing" I know is transformation. Transformed character has their own set of shortcuts or the lack of them. Or right clicking just deletes them.
    [Deleted User]
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    I took a look, it seems to be just an issue with Fez vs other warp imps instead.

I have Recall Imp and Warp Imp, they both share the same shortcut.
    Fez however need to use a different shortcut from those two.
    Tsumikki[Deleted User]
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    downbook wrote: »
    I took a look, it seems to be just an issue with Fez vs other warp imps instead.

I have Recall Imp and Warp Imp, they both share the same shortcut.
    Fez however need to use a different shortcut from those two.

This is a perfect answer. Shall I send a ticket or these threads work as tickets on their own?