Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco commerce event

Comments

• HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I think this was the only way to get the Fan Dance Motif.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I wonder how long will they postpone it..doesn't look like it will be fixed in the unscheduled maintenance? I hope they will not end up cancelling the event because even the non main prize is pretty awesome
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Gaea wrote: »
    Shadoe wrote: »
    The work bench is cute. I looks like a little picnic table.

I hope they fix this event and bring it back. (Unlike that golden Easter egg event that I'm still sore about.)

Wasn't that YEARS ago Shadoe?

Yes, but it was supposed to give out that subtly flashy gold dye that I love so much. I was sooo excited about it, and my poor innocent, newbie gamer heart was broken. :(
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    edited February 9, 2018
    TNinja wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I hope Nexon will erase that new sheep whistle out from people inventories/character slots. That's very unfair in my perspective... I was away working and came back seeing Naco Commerce Event postponed already.

You're looking at it all wrong!

Now they should give EVERYONE an extra sheeptuplet whistle! :lol:

What do you think this is, Fire Emblem Heroes?

normally i just lurked 85% of the time i visit forums but i had to just give ya a like for mentioning fire emblem heroes o7
    SylviaWolfe
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I really do hope we get this back soon.

I've been looking forward to being able to get the Fan Dance Motif for Dance of Death.

If this event gave that out, I wonder about where the Lively Tape Mood would come from.
  • LewnaJaLewnaJa
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    edited February 9, 2018
    Nexon can't make one quality event these days. And they keep bringing back the worst ones too. What happened to Iria treasure hunt? The treasure box event? The 4th of july boxes? The events that got you good stuff without you having to spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on the game?

It really sickens me to see the developers continue to let this game drown when KR and JP seem to have their s*** together just fine. I've played this game for 10 years and I've watched it continue to slip down the hole. New promotions along side every single event is really starting to get on my nerves.

What I really wish the devs would do is stop making updates altogether for a couple years and just run their dumb promotions in the mean time so they can update the game to an entirely new engine. But you know, that'll never happen. Lol

Edit: a server merge would be nice too, but all the whales would kill each other because they're not the biggest fashionogi anymore which Nexon is scared of them ragequitting and losing money.
    Paxseko
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    LewnaJa wrote: »
    Nexon can't make one quality event these days. And they keep bringing back the worst ones too. What happened to Iria treasure hunt? The treasure box event? The 4th of july boxes? The events that got you good stuff without you having to spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on the game?

It really sickens me to see the developers continue to let this game drown when KR and JP seem to have their s*** together just fine. I've played this game for 10 years and I've watched it continue to slip down the hole. New promotions along side every single event is really starting to get on my nerves.

What I really wish the devs would do is stop making updates altogether for a couple years and just run their dumb promotions in the mean time so they can update the game to an entirely new engine. But you know, that'll never happen. Lol

Edit: a server merge would be nice too, but all the whales would kill each other because they're not the biggest fashionogi anymore which Nexon is scared of them ragequitting and losing money.

Great wall of Crap.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    It seems the event is back on.

I just got a quest to register a main character.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    It seems the event is back on.

I just got a quest to register a main character.

Thanks back to farming for that mabiland prop :>
  • SorrowwolfeSorrowwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    I'm glad the event is back, I was worried that it would be postponed longer.
    ...And I really want that Motif.
    SylviaWolfe
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited February 9, 2018
    How to get badge fast?
  • LanteariaLantearia
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    Can I just state that, I know it's easier to get Bandit Badges by using Final Hit when the mob spawns, but I don't think it's fair to other players to do so? I've had this happen multiple times, and, it prevents other players from getting more than one badge from the boss. I've even changed channels because of this... I'm not trying to be too rude, but, it makes this event less fun if only one person gets every badge from the mob.

Sorry about this... I didn't know where else to put it.
    JazmynlceCreamPaxseko
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Lantearia wrote: »
    Can I just state that, I know it's easier to get Bandit Badges by using Final Hit when the mob spawns, but I don't think it's fair to other players to do so? I've had this happen multiple times, and, it prevents other players from getting more than one badge from the boss. I've even changed channels because of this... I'm not trying to be too rude, but, it makes this event less fun if only one person gets every badge from the mob.

There are 7 channels and multiple spawn points......... just either change channels or change locations.
    Greta
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    edited February 9, 2018
    They COULD have extended the event for a day since they took it back down for a day. So we need 15 badges a day, ppl on Alexina will have a hard time getting kills at the nightly spawn, has it been confirmed you can earn badges from commercing again for this event yet? That'll be time consuming too but might help
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited February 9, 2018
    They COULD have extended the event for a day since they took it back down for a day. So we need 15 badges a day, ppl on Alexina will have a hard time getting kills at the nightly spawn, has it been confirmed you can earn badges from commercing again for this event yet? That'll be time consuming too but might help

I think you need 20 badges? 5 for the trade helper, then 5 each box?

Also, it says you can get it for commercing, but I haven't got any yet.... not sure what it means "a difference of 5000" though. D;

EDIT: Where do the bandits actually spawn? I've only been able to find them at Tir... I'm missing out every in-game day trying to find them at different locations, in turn not getting badges... :(
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Lantearia wrote: »

Same here. All the humans with final hit killing everything
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    So CH1 in Ruairi just crashed (or maybe the whole Ruairi server) because as I was going to change channels from 4 to 1, I saw ch1 saying "server booting". Log back in, can't turn in my red badges nor complete a portion of the event (in this case helping Tir). All i get is a prompt to commerce, not a prompt regarding the event.

What just happened? Am I unable to exchange my red badges until tomorrow?
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    LongSly wrote: »
    So CH1 in Ruairi just crashed (or maybe the whole Ruairi server) because as I was going to change channels from 4 to 1, I saw ch1 saying "server booting". Log back in, can't turn in my red badges nor complete a portion of the event (in this case helping Tir). All i get is a prompt to commerce, not a prompt regarding the event.

Interesting. Same channel 4 to 1 on Ruairi in Tir. I don't have enough badges at the moment to literally try and exchange, but the option is there.
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    LongSly wrote: »

Interesting. Same channel 4 to 1 on Ruairi in Tir. I don't have enough badges at the moment to literally try and exchange, but the option is there.

I should probably add I was in ch1 prior to the crash...
    Jazmyn
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited February 9, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »

I think you need 20 badges? 5 for the trade helper, then 5 each box?

Also, it says you can get it for commercing, but I haven't got any yet.... not sure what it means "a difference of 5000" though. D;

EDIT: Where do the bandits actually spawn? I've only been able to find them at Tir... I'm missing out every in-game day trying to find them at different locations, in turn not getting badges... :(
    Or that you can get red badges via commercing, if you don't want to wait for spawns.
    5k profit in one sell = 1 badge
    10k = 2 badges
    20k = 3 badges

(best to sell in batches of 5k profit)

Sell your trade goods in batches of 5k profit.
    PROFIT, just to emphasize.
    Not total ducats, but profit.

Trading is where I get a majority of my red badges.

Like if I were carrying 50 items, and each had 500 profit, that'd be a total of 25,000 profit.
    I could trade it all at once for 3 badges, or sell 10 at a time (5k profit) five times and get 5 badges.
    Jazmyn