Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF> Active guild

BlazewitchBlazewitch
Mabinogi Rep: 870
edited December 19, 2016 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hi Mari-ers! Blazewitch here. I'm looking for a guild that have at least four or five people on consistently to run high level dungeons/SMs (i'm trying to get mats for a druid staff), as well as chat and stuff.

I'm currently at 3k+ total level and focusing on melee two-sword (pretty much maxed out at this point) and magic. I have R1 carpentry and R9 Magic craft if anyone needs a bow or things.

Severinette
  1. Do you have a guild15 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (10 votes)
    2. No
       33% (5 votes)

Comments

• ErotsuErotsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    edited December 20, 2016
    I`d recommend Havens as a member of the guild, i`ve found it quite lively since i joined it and there's always over 5 people online,They have a very active dischord group where not everyone is a member ingame but someones answered me nearly everytime i`ve messaged on it, The guild as a personal experience has provided me with; Elite SM support,Raid Support and lords, Not to mention there`s usually someone to lend me an ear when i feel like ranting or such for offgame topics aswell.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Erotsu
    Erotsu said:

I`d recommend Havens as a member of the guild, i`ve found it quite lively since i joined it and there's always over 5 people online,They have a very active dischord group where not everyone is a member ingame but someones answered me nearly everytime i`ve messaged on it, The guild as a personal experience has provided me with; Elite SM support,Raid Support and lords, Not to mention there`s usually someone to lend me an ear when i feel like ranting or such for offgame topics aswell.
    We also have brownies.

• ToasterLadyToasterLady
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,420
    mintiel
    mintiel said:

Erotsu
    Erotsu said:

We also have brownies.

They weren't even that good :(
  • Firestar57Firestar57
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Been in Havens for about....a couple months now? Known the Guild Leader for years and everyone is pretty decent but the amount of people will take a while to get used too. Everyone is pretty friendly but you should also mind that we make fun of each other so if you can take a joke it's a great guild.
  • mintielmintiel
    ToasterLady

mintiel
    mintiel said:

Erotsu
    Erotsu said:

We also have brownies.

They weren't even that good :(
    WOW.

• BlazewitchBlazewitch
    Alright, thanks guys
  • mintielmintiel
    edited December 25, 2016
    wait just curious did you join Havens or somewhere else because if so the leader sure is doing a good job of telling me when we get new members :I
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited January 7, 2017
    /
  • BlazewitchBlazewitch
    edited December 27, 2016
    mintiel
    mintiel said:

wait just curious did you join Havens or somewhere else because if so the leader sure is doing a good job of telling me when we get new members :I
    No I haven't yet (Been kinda busy with the holidays and whatnot), but I will soon.

@Ataraxiz Thanks for the offer, if Havens doesn't work out I'll be heading your way, otherwise I'll let anyone looking for a guild know about you.
  • SeverinetteSeverinette
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    JOIN LAVA!
  • mintielmintiel
    I'm so sorry I was supposed to welcome you with guild brownies but I left havens lol