Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm back! Aliases- Linkdahero,Linkkun&ssbbmaniac11

LinkdaheroLinkdahero
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Ruairi Chat
Hey guys!

I'm not sure if anyone remembers here, but I'm Linkdahero also was formerly known as the "PVP Giant". It's been a few year since I actually stopped playing, but I would surely love to come back, although I wish Mabi did go back to its roots. Anyways, If there any active people or anyone that remembers me, I would love to play with you guys. ^^

Cheers~

Btw,

Did any giant ever surpass my record? Just curious. I stand at 3.6k(W) and 1.4K(L).

Comments

• SirHeliumSirHelium
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm not sure that PVP is in anymore.
    but I could be wrong as I just came back to the game lol
  • RuairiGiantRuairiGiant
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited February 11, 2018
    HEY, LINKDAHERO!

I don't really play anymore, but I was a giant named Grifmen who saw you around often, and I always looked up to the pro giants in the scene. Just thought I'd stop by to leave a comment and say that I'm glad you're still kickin'! :D