Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Resolved] Naco Commerce Event glitching?

millusimillusi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,385
edited February 15, 2018 in Technical Support
Hi all :3

So I signed up my character this afternoon, and decided to help the poor guys at Tara. I got the event options then, but had no badges - at which point I wandered off to do other things (i.e. cooking dungeon). Ruairi ch 1 abruptly crashed while I was cooking that secret love recipe, and I moved to ch 2 to finish. When I was done I went back to ch 1 (which was up again at that point) but though the Naco quests were still in my Events window, suddenly I found out neither the Tara trade goblin nor the Dunby trade goblin had event-related dialogue anymore. If I clicked on them they would just give the usual "Money is something you can never have too much of" speal. I could talk to the imp and trade in the red badges for ducats, but that's it.

I've tried logging out and in again, I've tried talking on different channels. No good.

Please help ;_;

Comments

• Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Quick question: Did you do this event last year?
    If 'yes', then: Are you using the same character that you registered for the event last year?

"Login to Mabinogi and receive the quest "Impetuous Red Bandit". If you did the event before, you must complete it with the same character registered from last time. " - via the event page mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J8l
  • millusimillusi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,385
    This is the first time I've done this event.
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    This happened to me too. Changing channels or waiting for the next day of daily renewals didn't solve it. I sent a support ticket and will be waiting for a response... one big waiting game right now.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Happening to me too, Im on Mari and I dont know if Ch2 crashed but I did get DC'd at one point. I went to go hand in my bandit badges that im receiving fine but the goblins arent giving me the option to... It was working fine yesterday