Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco commerce event

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Gaea wrote: »
    I just discovered that the wall's demensions are 1x17. WHICH MEANS you can complete a wall around your homestead. So not only is this a crap solution, it doesn't work well. >_<

I wonder how many it would take to complete a wall around the homestead.....And whether or not it would be worth it or simply look too silly.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 11, 2018
    I just discovered that the wall's demensions are 1x17. WHICH MEANS you can complete a wall around your homestead. So not only is this a crap solution, it doesn't work well. >_<

I wonder how many it would take to complete a wall around the homestead.....And whether or not it would be worth it or simply look too silly.

Sorry typo, you CAN'T complete a wall around a fully upgraded homestead. If they made it 1x16, yes. But no they made it 1x17. >_<
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Beryl wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Shadoe wrote: »
    It seems the prize for getting the boxes x amount of times are just the prize itself.
    As in you dont get another item you would just get the item for that reward.
    ex. The bamboo hat at 5 boxes gave me just the bamboo hat and nothing else.

No wonder why they had to postpone it lol.

I didn't get the bamboo hat. Maybe I've gotten it before and that disqualifies me. I don't remember. I have a treehouse, but I don't remember if I earned it or bought it.

Well i didnt get anything other than the hat so i figure thats how it works?
    I got a wine rack, a fish rack, a wooden table, a wooden bench, filla fountain, Round fountain, Two overflowing fountains, and the bamboo hat.

The Wine, filla Fountain, 1 overflowing fountain came from the day the event got postponed.
    I got The wooden bench, table, and overflowing fountain the day the event came back.
    And the Round Fountain, Bamboo hat (5th drop), and then the fish rack the second day.

The Bamboo hat is actually one of the possible rewards from the box. You should get another one when you purchase your tenth (not fifth) box.

Oops read the event page wrong then. Thanks for the info.
  • AsukiraAsukira
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Not sure if u guys really use the workbenches or havn't gotten them, but i'm pretty sure its a bug or bad insight/coding to NOT ALLOW other people to use the workbenches like all the other gatherable/tools in the homestead lineup that exists such as alchemy ovens, herb patches, well, oven, ponds, chopping blocks, cuilin mining stones, looms and spinnign wheels.

Tested it on my homestead works for personal use but can't have others craft with the workbench only access the Hud/Craft menu, tested it on another homestead and can confirm not being able to craft. Its bad enough that its not on the patchnotes that you can craft one yourself, but now you cant make full use of a homestead item that people really wanted for a long time ever since the homestead was released.

Here's some pics for proof:
    9be5191fca2443d9844c79be1154be77.jpg
    dbd3b6c25fe27e02af13f0bd719db44a.jpg
    1d2019e902d375ba3c04e612522d2ef2.jpg
    0daca4b6e3dff22a87598f9d690838cd.jpg

• LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    You can build a carpentry bench in your homestead with fine woods, finest woods, nails, and wood boards. Apparently, they added the ability to construct carpentry benches to our production tab in our homestead creation menu. Getting one from the event would save you on those mats though...

You can?! I'll have to look through it again, didn't see it last time.
    WolfandWolf
  • AsukiraAsukira
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Yes you can, unfortunately you can't share the workbench with others? also i'm 90% sure both the event and the craftable version should be the same one as they share the same name but I dont get why this homestead item doesnt allow authorization of others to use it without it having any option to change authorization
    a8123f15d3af1456af6a61354d8b6db2.jpg
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    The Carpentry Work bench for the homestead was finally added. Thanks to them for that. Anyone have any pictures of the entire Bamboo Hat? Like thecwhole thing and not just the front/some of the top and sides.
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Welp, my support ticket has come to "We have no idea how exactly this happened nor how to tackle this, we'll keep you posted." The ticket is still open, but I'm SOL for a while in regards to this event.

We'll see what happens I guess.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hinotama wrote: »
    The Carpentry Work bench for the homestead was finally added. Thanks to them for that. Anyone have any pictures of the entire Bamboo Hat? Like thecwhole thing and not just the front/some of the top and sides.

Sorry for bad colors, it just came like this.

abe2c2520a.png
    1598d0055e.png
    039ac1604f.png
    9e12494d02.png
    b157d4293d.png
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited February 11, 2018
    LongSly wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Even on the other channels that never crashed?

If those other channels don't let you do stuff with the event, then you might have to send in a support ticket to see what needs fixing.
    Went to CH 2, no change, CH 3, no change. Submitted a support ticket... see if they can do anything or if I'm SOL.

If they can't do anything, personally I'll be fine at this time as I need to focus on other stuff and this would be a perfect reason. I'll still be able to get something out of this event (5k ducats a badge, it's something), just not a Sheep or the other prizes.

No sheep....I'm guessing you mean to say you can't trade in for boxes? :(

Sorry typo, you CAN'T complete a wall around a fully upgraded homestead. If they made it 1x16, yes. But no they made it 1x17. >_<

Ohhh :( :( Welp I guess it was decided for me lol. I mean, I suppose I could still make a mostly complete wall, but that WOULD just look silly.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Would the event 30% add to the skill ranking and event minimum for a badge?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    TNinja wrote: »
    Would the event 30% add to the skill ranking and event minimum for a badge?

Yep.

Makes it easier to reach 5k, or reach it multiple times in a single load of items.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Just want to add that there are level restrictions on the mabiland stage prop.
    Idk what the level limit is yet but any homestead level 9 and below are not allowed to use it.
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Idk what the level limit is yet but any homestead level 9 and below are not allowed to use it.

I am lvl 13 and I can;t use it either. >n<
  • OpalthiraOpalthira

I am lvl 13 and I can;t use it either. >n<

Then I assume you need a least a level 14 Homestead then.
  • LongSlyLongSly
    They have no solution for my glitch issue, but they have gotten other tickets regarding this. They closed it in the meantime as there's nothing else to say for now. I can always do a follow-up though...

Just 5k ducats per...
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Hinotama wrote: »

Sorry for bad colors, it just came like this.

abe2c2520a.png
    1598d0055e.png
    039ac1604f.png
    9e12494d02.png
    b157d4293d.png

I like it. Thanks for showing me.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    LongSly wrote: »
    They have no solution for my glitch issue, but they have gotten other tickets regarding this. They closed it in the meantime as there's nothing else to say for now. I can always do a follow-up though...

Just 5k ducats per...

You might be able to do the event on another account.
    Just to save you the headache, however you'll also have to buy a pet adoption medal just to get your pet.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    I'm sure if someone really wants to surround their homesteads in stage props, they can find a way. Add another row, make the square smaller, add in other items, etc.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 12, 2018
    Shadoe wrote: »
    I'm sure if someone really wants to surround their homesteads in stage props, they can find a way. Add another row, make the square smaller, add in other items, etc.

No, my ocd will not except it. I must have a wall hugging the very outter edge of my homestead.

DEVCAT YOU MESSED IT UP. WHY?????