Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buukkake In Need of some Females/Male Workers

Pinoy808Pinoy808
Mabinogi Rep: 740
edited January 30, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Buukkake

Just a Guild That Has Awesome People, and dont forget the Leader #1 In Pvp! WHAT A LEGEND!! EVEN BETTER! Also does alot of Afk! and Adventuring!!

Guild Also Provides!

Elites! / VHM Runs! (Only if we got pass LOL)

Monthly / Daily Events!(Maintenance Atm) Still Figuring things out.

" First Event"Lottery Tickets! Guild Leader always Provides!!! (Every Month Or Until I'm Broke ) (Give away will be Held Every "23" of the Month@ 5:00pm Hawaii-time "My-time")
"To Join The Lottery Deposit 100k In Guild Stone" More Tickets More Gold 200k/300k/400k/500k (Max is 5 Tickets)
Screen Shot and send it to me In Discord. ill write a Ticket Number
Tip:Must Have 8+ People to Play If there is not enough the Prizes will be Halved or Cancelled
(Lottery Winners Prize! 1st 5m 2nd 1m 3rd Random Item from Pinoygiant)

But To join, Must have Discord. and Bewbs (For Pinoygiant Harem PARTY!!) (´°̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥`) "OR" just be and Awesome Person!.
Question will be ask in Discord.
[Note Buddha to join]
  1. Male or Female?3 votes
    1. Male
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Female
       33% (1 vote)
    3. Trans
       67% (2 votes)

Comments

• PaxsekoPaxseko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Ah-- so good to see Nexon's filters are working well.
  • UnisexUnisex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Pinoygiant wants to be surrounded by females, with a guild named Buukkake?

I guess hes hoping for futas.

Anime_928548_6190073.gif