Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Hide Channel, by default?

DueFussDueFuss
Mabinogi Rep: 755
in Technical Support
How do I hide the party channel by default? Every time I log in to the game I have to reset the hide channel setting. Is there a way to just have it hid when I start the game?

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Have you also tried un-ckeck marking the "Show from default channel"? Quite odd the "Hide channel" resets every time.

If that doesn't work ....you can block the whole channel too. Not sure if you want to do that since people use it to search the markets as well and advertise.
    DueFuss
This discussion has been closed.