Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Careful when you buy the Booster Packs for dolls

amlidaamlida
Mabinogi Rep: 505
in General Chat
I bought one and opened it and thought I had enough inventory space for all the junk but then I didn't realize the doll bag has to go in my MAIN inventory like not bags and not VIP space. Cue me dropping tons of items in a shady corner of Dunbarton while Caravan Joe watched me from around a corner as I nearly stripped naked panicking until I realized I had to stuff it in my main inventory :( I think I managed to salvage all my dropped items or at least the ones that mattered until I sorted this out. Didn't help that I was tired when I bought it but enjoying my new bunny doll woot :D

But yeah be careful you don't make the same mistake as I did and MAKE SURE there is space in your MAIN INVENTORY. Or else Caravan Joe will spy on you too while making the "cool" face from around the corner. :(
Kryo

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited December 16, 2016
    wait doll bags are back in cash shop? got a link?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Splatulated

wait doll bags are back in cash shop? got a link?
    OP is referring to the skill booster packs that contain a doll bag. Like the new music skill one that contains a tiger doll bag.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Shop/WebShop/Detail/Cash/54199
  • amlidaamlida
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    Make sure you read the description of the bags too! Some come with Lorna's gold pouch or an arrow bag in addition to the doll and some come with a photo of Caravan Joe with his arm around yer mum. :(
    Kryo
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    amlida
    amlida said:

Make sure you read the description of the bags too! Some come with Lorna's gold pouch or an arrow bag in addition to the doll and some come with a photo of Caravan Joe with his arm around yer mum. :(
    Does that mean Caravan Joe is my DAD?!
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Shii said:

Does that mean Caravan Joe is my DAD?!
    Hope you got your looks from your mother then.