Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Generation 20 Difficulty

FlourishingFlourishing
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
Hey guys, just a quick question on the difficulty of G20. I am halfway into G20 and I can tell that it is much harder than G19 on basic (even though the wiki says G20 is fixed at basic). Should I wait until I am higher leveled before attempting G20? I am currently ttl90 using close combat.

Comments

• TolnaTolna
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    edited February 18, 2018
    The final is absolutely brutal but there's a noteable fight against a new type of Girgashiy thing that looks like an angel human...thing. It’s unstunable and loves to Snapcast Thunder and fireballs that hit around 2,000 on me in full Royal Knight gear and total level 3,000 at the time.

It you have demigod and Wings of Eclipse, a mace or blunt weapon to smash the weird angel thing, and a maybe crisis escape, you should be okay but it will be pretty rough. I recommend doing the other gens first if you haven’t yet.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    You can give it a try and if you get stuck...you can always continue where you left off.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Im 4 days late but -- at the final boss, Talvish will heal you an unlimited? amount of times. Don't forget to use that--