Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old Player LF>Guild

Caractacus4Caractacus4
Mabinogi Rep: 750
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Stole this format from Saria223

IGN: Caractacus
Total lvl: 19,000
Race: Half-Saiyan
Talent: Support(Bard/Cleric/Alchemy)
Discord? Sure, but I recently tripped over my headphone cord and ripped it out the headphones. Going to buy a real nice one when my taxes come in.
How long have I been part of Mabi? I've been here from the start. Didn't play Beta but I started about a week or two after the game released. Best way to describe it is Gen 1 before they did the texture update to Tir Chonail.
About me: I'm east coast and work 8-4pm every week day. Big Dragonball fan, like really big. I like to focus on the combat aspect of mabinogi, rather than life skills or fashion. I spend my time on mabinogi usually grinding Tailteann missions for exp/money. Ever since I played a game called Flyff I enjoyed being a healer/buffer, so that's what i focus on mabinogi, along with a few skills to reduce aggro for the party.

Feel free to add me even if you aren't in a guild and just looking for someone to play with, again my name is Caractacus.
  1. Is Dragonball/Z/Super a good show?5 votes
    1. Yeh
       80% (4 votes)
    2. Neh
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Never watched it
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• Stole this format from Saria223

IGN: Caractacus
    Total lvl: 19,000
    Race: Half-Saiyan
    Talent: Support(Bard/Cleric/Alchemy)
    Discord? Sure, but I recently tripped over my headphone cord and ripped it out the headphones. Going to buy a real nice one when my taxes come in.
    How long have I been part of Mabi? I've been here from the start. Didn't play Beta but I started about a week or two after the game released. Best way to describe it is Gen 1 before they did the texture update to Tir Chonail.
    About me: I'm east coast and work 8-4pm every week day. Big Dragonball fan, like really big. I like to focus on the combat aspect of mabinogi, rather than life skills or fashion. I spend my time on mabinogi usually grinding Tailteann missions for exp/money. Ever since I played a game called Flyff I enjoyed being a healer/buffer, so that's what i focus on mabinogi, along with a few skills to reduce aggro for the party.

Feel free to add me even if you aren't in a guild and just looking for someone to play with, again my name is Caractacus.

im pretty new to mabi would you like to help me im currently struggling to gain ap.