Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Return of Pet Gacha

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited February 27, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
As the title says, I would like to see the Pet Gachapon return. A Pet Gacha filled with some very useful pets that only cost a fraction of what they would normally (usually ~$5 per box). We haven't had one since September 2017. =T

Thoughts?
Leinei of Ruairi
Twelie
  1. Would you like to see the Pet Gacha return?16 votes
    1. Yeah!
       88% (14 votes)
    2. No.
       6% (1 vote)
    3. Never seen it before.
       0% (0 votes)
    4. I don't buy gacha.
       6% (1 vote)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yeah! I support this!

Would buy just for the dyes.
    Ladame
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    I've never been fond of pet Gachapon. I'd rather have limited sales of old pets (and pets that were exclusive to gacha) in the cash shop. I don't mind paying a little extra to have a pet I actually wanted instead of 4 pets I didn't really want. Also for other reasons. (You cant pick the colours of a gacha pet, and rebirthing pets using cards is something I miss being able to do...)

Though if the Gacha were cheap enough (and those dyes...) then, I suppose it would be neat to bring back once or twice.
    YangKoete
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 27, 2018
    Giegue wrote: »
    Though if the Gacha were cheap enough (and those dyes...) then, I suppose it would be neat to bring back once or twice.

The Pet gacha is actually very cheap. You get a guaranteed random pet that is usually worth more than 5$. Good example is Bone Dragon (16,9k NX in Cash Shop, meanwhile you get a chance to get one in 5k NX gacha box.) Also during pet gacha the pets that come from boxes are extremely cheaper, so you can buy/trade needed pets easily since Pet Trade Unlocks are on sale at that time too.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 27, 2018
    Yeah for example, the Mir Dragon, which was part of the Erinn Marching Band Box, cost 17,900 NX in the web shop. However, you had the chance to pull it for only 4,900, while potentially getting some other nice pets. =D

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/9/00J6y/erinn-marching-band-box

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/16/00J4e/pixie-fantasia-box Another Pet Gacha from the past year.
    Peloi
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I would love for a pet gacha to comeback! Including the ones with the dyes. One thing I would love to comeback is the pet gacha that had the Celestial Unicorn in it. I really want that pet!
    Peloi